Chapter 2

(The Imperial Vessel, War Harbinger, is back to flying in the sky. Sergeant Lucas Turner and Noble One Max Johnson are now leading a sizeable force against the orks. Unknown to the imperial guard, the eldar of craft-world Alaitoc are near and hidden.)

Chapter 2: Section 2 – 1

The sky is clear, and the wind blows softly. The air is hot with a relaxing breeze. The trees and flowers sing in harmony. Birds fly in and out of trees to harvest the food from the ground. Everything on the ground is at peace. The water in the river falls over the edge into a massive lake. It is clear and pure as it flows at a fast pace. The river is now disturbed by a sudden impact. There is a rough shake in the area of the lake. It sends ripples in the water that change its motion shortly. A thick red substance mixes in with the water. Now, it is contaminated. The red liquid taints the water as the body of an ork crawls from the lake. With the last of its strength, it rolls over to face the sky. It grunts with rage as the last few breaths are quick. The red liquid shoots out from its mouth as it tries to speak words. The last thing the ork shouts before passing on: "Waaagh".

The ork dies as it recalls the battle floating above in the sky. The ork vessel in the air is a crude thing. Every piece of metal and rock has been slapped together by more metal pieces. The vessel has a few weapons in need of repairs. Two more guns explode and burn more orks alive. The tech ork repairs and keeps the machines functioning be it only a brief time. Many orks operate the gun turrets above the vessels. Several guns have been destroyed or unfixable. The orks did not care. They enjoy the battle they are receiving from their enemy. They are show no fear, no regret, no hesitation, and no mercy. The thrill of the battle is all that matters. The attacking foe the orks face is the imperial guard. The hammer of the Emperor pounds the ork ship with every cannon blast from the War Harbinger. Too long have they suffered from the rage of the orks. It is time the green-skin realize the undying strength of men and women.

The blast from a cannon punches a hole in the ork vessel. The orks have lost the ability to warp away. A second shot annihilates a small group. The cannons are reloading. A group of medium size cannons fire a volley of explosive rounds. Many rounds cripple the vessel more and cause the ork vessel to fly slower. Although the orks are anxious to ram into the side of the enemy vessel, the ship is too weak to withstand the collision. The War Harbinger flies alongside of the ork vessel. Many orks start roaring and raising their axe in the air. They beg for a physical fight with the enemy. The imperial guard didn't mind finishing off the horde; however, the last few battles urge them to give the orks a face to face battle. Two men step forward and look down from atop the vessel. One smiles with confidence. The other keeps a firm look. More men and women join their side and look at the orks. They all look at the enemy and ask for orders.

Sergeant Lucas Turner says, "Ram the ship into the side of their vessel. We will board and kill as many as we can to deliver the package. Once we plant the bomb, we will leave the ship by air diving to the ground or board back onto the War Harbinger."

As the human vessel slowly goes out from the ork vessel, Noble One Max Johnson turns to everyone, "They show us no fear and no retreat! They want to die by our hands! We shall give it to them tenfold! Ready yourself for battle!"

The human vessel swings back towards the orks. The people up top with Max and Lucas hold firmly onto the opposite side of the rail. The rage is intense; they see only victory. A few more shots are fired at the ork vessel to further weaken it one last time. The orks in the ship openings run back from the edges. The War Harbinger smashes into the side of the ship. Lucas and Max rushes from the rail and make a hard jump onto the ork deck. Once they land, they begin gunning down orks as the xeno beasts are taken by surprise. The company up top joins them in the foray and land top deck too. The orks try to counter this surprise. Each one receives a different attack. Max guns and slashes at the orks around him. Lucas rallies the men and women as they take turns crippling the enemy. None are spared a quick death from their lasrifles. Below the deck of the orks, the walls fall over as the imperial guard soldiers use their powerful allies to bash down walls and clobber any ork coming at them. The orks try to fight against the guardsmen and their strong counter parts; however, the packs of ogryns make short work of them. The great packs slaughter the orks with ease and collected their teeth as prized items. The guardsmen move in behind them and blast any remaining orks left. The battle goes their way as many more orks try to flee or rush at them only to die. Lucas and Max breach the midsection of the ship with a pack of ogryns finishing off the surrounding orks. A handful of guardsmen come in behind them and plant the bomb in the center. Lucas clicks on his radio com to voice his message to all guardsmen aboard the ship. The tech priests aboard the War Harbinger broadcast his message to all soldiers alive and listening.