AsYa's Mitwa Moments😍😍😍

After sometime,
Dilshad came to Asad's room.
Dilshad-"Asad, Zoya apne kamre me nahi hein. Itni raat ko kaha gai hogi?"
Asad-"Mene hi kaha use is ghar se aur meri zindagi se nikal jaane ke liye. "
Dilshad-"Yeh kya bol rahe ho tum Asad? Tum jante bhi ho tumne kya kiya he. Vo..."
She remembered that Zoya told her not to tell her about her true identity.
Dilshad-"Asad. Abhi ke abhi jao aur le kar aao use. Isi ghar me varna me tumse kabhi baat nahi karungi."
Asad-"Come on Ammi. No ways. Me use is ghar me vapis nahi lane vala. Zindagi barbaad kar rakhi he usne."
Dilshad-"Tu ja raha he ya Me Jau?"
Asad-"Ja raha hu Ammi."
Dilshad-"Meri kasam tu use vapis laayega. Ye kasam to mat todna atleast. Bahot raat ho chuki he. Jaldi le aana use."
Asad-"Thik hein Ammi. Le aaunga use."
He leaves.
Zoya was sitting on the bus station.
Some boys came over there and started to watch Zoya in a bad way.
1st Boy-"Madam Ji. Hum pahocha de aapko kahi! Bahot kaam ke aadmi he hum. Madad ho jayegi aapki."
Zoya-"Ji aapka bahot bahot shukriya Bhaiya Ji. Par aapki behen ko koi madad nahi chahaiye."
2nd Boy-"Are Are aapne to ise bhai bana diya... To apne bhai ke dost ki ek khwaish puri kar do Baby..."
And came close to her.
Zoya slapped him.
Then he slapper Zoya and she fell on the floor.
"...Are you okay?"
"...Alaah Miyaan! What's wrong with you Mr.Khan? Do I look okay?"
And she saw up and it was Asad.
He gave her hand to get up but she got up without having his hand's support.
Asad hold Zoya's hand and made her back to him.
Asad-"Chaar ladke milkar ek ladki ko maarenge?"
Boy-"Chaar ladke milkar ek ladke ko marenge! "
And he punch Asad.
Zoya came forward to punch the boy but the boy pushed her away. And Zoya fell on Asad. And there was a "Mitwa" moment.
Boy was going to punch Zoya from back and Asad punch him.
There was a fight between them.
Zoya started punching a fatty boy's stomach but he didn't get affected and was going to punch Zoya but Asad punched him. Zoya gave a shock look to Asad. Someone pushed Asad and AsYa fall on floor and had an eye contact with "Mitwa" song in bg.
They got up and saw a boy running towards Zoya to break 2 glass bottles
and he was going to break bottle on Zoya's head but Asad came betwen and punched him hardly. Blood came from his head.
And he fighted again with rest boys.
After the fight,Asad saw towards Zoya and Zoya too saw towards Asad.