~past~

Class just ended. My classmates are slowly leaving the classroom parting ways after. I was waiting for you to say 'goodbye, I love you' or just a simple wave.

I kept glancing at you while i was sweeping the floor. I was assigned to clean the room with my fellow class officers. You were cleaning too.

As i kept glancing at you, i once caught you glancing at me too but you quickly turned away heading towards the door with your fam(friends). Your friends said you guys will visit one of your friends' house to play the video game you love to play.

Just like that you left. Without a simple 'goodbye'. Here am i going crazy thinking wether your upset upset or somethin'. That boy. Just you wait.

After cleaning up, I decided to text you.

                                                  |where are you?|
                                                     |are you mad?|
                         |Why didn't you said goodbye?|
               |Im seriously losing my mind here-_-|
    |Please reply to my messages as soon as you
          see this.|                                                   

~After 2 days~

Its Monday today. I had been waiting for your text but it didnt came during this weekend which upset me.

I was currently walking towards our classroom. When i went in, I then saw you sitting with one of your friends in a corner. You were using his phone, probably playing that stupid game.

I sighed taking a last glace at you before sitting down my chair. I fidget in my phone thinking what to do with it since i dont have that much to play.

I then felt someone holding my shoulder from the back. I looked at my back and saw you. He was smiling. That smile kills me everytime but also heals me at the same time.

"Have you read it?
You said.

"Read what?"
I asked confused with a tiny bit of cold voice.

"Look at your messages"

I then opened my acc. and saw your message. You texted me while i was walking down to our classroom. I giggled and looked at you again.

"I thought you were angry"

You shook your head. Then smiled again. Oh my god.

"Why would i be angry?"

"Duhhh, because you didn't say anything and just left. Im not used to us not saying goodbye or i love you to each other before parting ways."

You giggled. Gosh.

"Im not,ok. Im sorry."

And were okay. I can smile again.