Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - Brooke’s POV:

 Maddie, Chloe and Paige were all waiting in Studio A for Abby and I. I went and sat down in the right hand corner of the room to where the laptop was sitting. I scrolled through iTunes and passed lots of songs that we had danced to. Some of which included Cry, Hurt Them First, I Want it Now, Electricity, Head Over Heals, Trapped and Daisy Chains. Finally I found 15 Minutes of Fame, I looked at Abby and waited until she had finished her lecture and gave me the signal to start the music. They ran through the trio and it actually looked really good. They made a few mistakes here and there but overall I thought they did well. It really showed how much we have all improved since season 1 of Dance Moms. I think that was what Abby was going for.

 After I had been stopping and starting music for about 45 minutes Abby dismissed Chloe and I. She wanted Paige to run the music for Maddie's new solo. I went out into the dancer's den and got out my school stuff. I had quite a bit of homework to do from school today. I decided to start with maths because we only had to do questions 1-4. I took out my maths book and started answering the questions. It was very hard to concentrate on my work when Abby had the music blasted up so loud. I decided that I better move to a quieter spot. I took my things and went up to the viewing room the the moms were in. As I was going up the stairs I heard that the mums were arguing about Maddie’s new solo. I turned back around and headed back down the stairs. I decided that I would just have to deal with the blasting music and do my homework in the dancers den anyway. I lazily walked past Melissa’s old secretary desk when someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders. I let out a little scream and turned around to face my attacker. I should have guessed. Brandon was laughing so hard that no noise was coming out. I hit him with my maths book and said “what the hell was that for?” I was very pissed off. That was the 2nd time today that he scared me.

 “You just get scared so easily, I couldn’t help it.” Brandon replied in between fits of laughter. “Ok, ok i’m sorry. There, am I forgiven?” He gave me his best puppy dog eyes. He looked adorab- stop it Brooke! He saw that I wasn’t going to forgive him, considering that I nearly wet my pants. “Pretty please?” He took my free hand and held it in his. I stared down at our connected hands. I felt heat rush to my face. I bet that my face went as red as a tomato.

 “Whatever.” I walked past him and noticed that he fist pumped the air. I couldn’t help but snicker. Then I thought of a good idea. “Hang on, I changed my mind. I will forgive you if you do my maths homework.” I felt pleased with myself only a few hours ago I couldn’t even look this boy in the eye without blushing and now I was making him do my homework. He took a quick look at the 4 questions and gave the book back to me.

 “I cant do it, I have different handwriting to you. They will know you didn’t do it.” A smirk appeared on his face, he thought he got out of it. Not on my watch.

 “Fine, then you will help me.” I walked into the dancers den, Brandon was dragging his feet behind him. He didn’t look very willing to do this. But he had no choice.