Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Brooke’s POV:

 “This is number 57b, Brooke from the Abby Lee Dance Company performing 'Actions Speak Louder than Words'.” The announcer called my name, I gracefully walked on stage. I was so nervous, I could hear the familiar screams of the ALDC team. I rolled onto the floor and got into my position. I composed myself, then the music started. I danced with all the emotions I had in my body, it was really easy to display emotion in this dance because it is about love. I nailed my turn sequence. Abby challenged me with that sequence, and I did it. I did my side ariel with ease. My firebird lead was spot on, as well as my diving front ariel. I knee dropped to the floor, to get into my ending pose. I looked around at the audience, and I locked eyes with Brandon. I didn’t take my eyes off him, I was in my finishing position and I was supposed to blow a kiss to the judges, but instead I blew one to Brandon. I just realized what I did and I looked back to the judges. The audience clapped and cheered as I walked off stage. As I was walking back to the green-room I was nervous, what was Abby going to say, Brandon would think I am a weirdo because I blew a kiss to him. As I was walking a young girl came up to me, she looked about 8 or 9 years old. It turns out she was a fan of the show, I took a photo with her and said goodbye to her. I kept walking, my hands were sweaty, so I wiped them onto my dress. As soon as I opened the door to the green-room I was attacked with a group hug. Everyone was telling my how amazing I was. I walked over to Abby and she hugged me! 

 “Well done, I think you did amazing. Only one thing that I could point out, you didn’t blow a kiss to the judges.” Abby looked very proud and I blushed as red as a tomato. The girls were getting ready for the trio and we started to get our costumes on for the group. I was trying to avoid all contact with Brandon. All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrating. I took it out of my ALDC jacket and answered the call. It was Emma. I walked outside of the green-room and down the hall to talk to her.

 Brandon’s POV:

Brooke walked out of the room, I wanted to know why she was avoiding me so I followed her. That was when I overheard her taking on the phone. She was saying “I guess, but he doesn’t like me... No, he even said that he didn’t... Ok don’t tell anyone, but I think I like him... Serisouly, trust me, Brandon would never like me... Just because... Well anyway I got to go... Bye, love you.” I quickly ran back into the green-room. I didn’t want her to know that I overheard her on the phone. I was thinking about what she was saying when something clicked. She likes me. That was what she was saying on the phone, that was why she looked so upset when I said I didn’t like her. I fist pumped the air, I knew that she wasn’t going to come out and tell me, so I was going to have to tell her. I will do it after the group dance. I am so excited. 

 Author’s Note: Well, he finally found out that she likes him. YAY! And thank you to everyone who has voted, I am on 50 something votes. THATS CRAZY. Anyway, there is Brooke’s music on your right. xx