Prologue

Prequel: Kidnapped
Recap:
The Game: He starts to put it on me, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Tears started rolling down my face and my breathing was hitched, "I I won't do it again, I pro promise!" I was panicking at this point. His face was blurred my the teary vision, but he looked pained seeing me crying. He dropped the metal cage holding me in an embrace as he helped me to a pain relieving climax, tears still streaming down my face. I could feel my body dropping as my restraints were removed, and the look on the mans face seemed very pained as my eyes closed, "Ethan, Ethan, I'm sorry," I heard before everything went silent.

The App: We arrived at my house and I had thanked him for the ride and he continued to apologize, as I got out, "if there's anything that could make you forgive me, I'll do it" he said out the window, I turned back around and came to the driver side, "how bout in two months you call me and take me to dinner?" I gave him my number, and ran inside, geez that was more embarrassing then I thought it'd be.

~3 months later~
Still no word from my mistaken captor, and summer break is just a few weeks away, maybe I shouldn't have given him my number, then I wouldn't be expecting anything. I continued to think about the incident, his body, and how it felt when my hands danced across his chest and abs, the way it made me feel when he controlled me, biting my lip while thinking what else he would've done to me if I had stayed.

All the hat and sexy thoughts flashed in my mind as I rolled on to my back, slowly moving my hands around my own body, as if trying to explore it as I didn't know it was mine. One hand slid over a nipple causing me to let out a hum. The other reaching for my hardening member-, "Ethen! Bro we're all planning a trip this summer," I flip off my bed on to the ground as my door opens to let in Anthony, "Ethan?" I slowly get up, "you scared the living shit out of me." I tell him, heart pounding, "plus I'm not sure I want to go anywhere with you again, you left me at the last party, remember?" I bring up the prior incident.

"Oh come on, it was one time." He pleaded.

"Yea, one time too many!" I logically speak.