Chapter 10

"Stand up," Kyle spoke firmly and I complied, standing only inches from him. He swiftly took off my shirt and pulled me towards him, he pressed his lips to one of my nipples, sending a shiver down my body.

"Don't move." His words vibrate on my skin, causing me to let out a moan. His hands pull on the waist band of my boxers as he slowly slid them down. He licks and nibbles my nipples while I try to hold in my voice and not fall down again. I look down at him, bitting my bottom lip, I see that he has left my chest in a blanket of kiss marks.

I let out a gasp and grab onto Kyles arms when I feel him grab my member, he glances up at me with a smirk, and starts to move his hand quickly around me. I am no longer able to contain my voice, "wait, don't!" I try to warn him but it was a little to late, I could feel myself cumming. My grip tightened on his arms and my whole body shuddered as my strength was about to leave again.

In the blink of an eye Kyle had threw me onto the bed, facing him and leaving me in what felt like the most vulnerable and exposed position. He had ahold of my right wrist and held it above me, as my other hand was on his shoulder. His knees between my thighs slowly pushing into them as if spreading them. My breathing short and nervous, I could feel my body temperature rising all over, I was no doubt red. I bite my lip looking up at Kyle, he had a slight smirk.

As he moved closer, I hear the sound of his pants hit the ground. Sending the image of his naked body through my head, in anticipation I shiver. I hear a low chuckle for Kyle, "what are you getting all worked up about by yourself?" My face is now fully flush as he called me out, and then a wicked idea came to mind.

I moved my free hand to my the back of his neck bringing us closer as he leans down, "..." I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, the words I want to say seem to be lost, "I want you..." I whisper into his ear, "to take my virginity." My lips almost touching his skin, "I've wanted this for a long time," I start leaving kisses on his neck.

As I whispered to him, I could feel his body tensing up. "You have no idea what you do to me!" He says as his hands grab my legs and push them up. "You make me want to caress every inch of your body, the scent of your skin drives me insane," he leans into me, smashing his lips to mine, his member pressing against my bare ass.

He leaves a trail of kisses as his mouth moves to my nipple, he sucks on one and pinches the other between his fingers. I let out moans as he sends pleasure through my whole body. "I... I'm gonna," I grab his shoulders, "go ahead baby, let it out," his words vibrate on my skin. I dig my nails into his skin and I arch my back as I cum, letting my moans fill the room.

Kyle continues to stream his lips down my torso, licking around till he stopped, I gave a whimper as he lifted off, right next to my throbbing shaft. "Still aching for more," he almost growled, quickly grabbing my cock and pumping it, "I'll make you cum until there's nothing left."

———

I know it's been awhile. And this is short but I keep seeing comments that you want more so here it is. I'll hopefully make the next part longer. Enjoy