Chapter 2

"So? Are you ever going to tell me this mystery mans name?" I chocked of the bite of food in my mouth, "that was so random," I take a drink of water, "yea I figured you weren't goin to talk about the elephant in the room so I did instead." I sighed, "his name is Kyle, I didn't get his last name."

"Umm so Kyle, huh? I know a few Kyle's," TJ started, "yeah, so do I, it's a common name," I laugh, "a sexy one though," I whisper to myself. We continued to laugh amongst ourselves.

"Yes, I, here for a pick up, for Kyle," I barely catch a deep voice from behind me, causing me to stop laughing and turn around, "what's wrong Ethan?" TJ asks, I was silent as I slid back into the seat, my breathing picked up slightly, my body getting hot, still vividly remembering all that had happened a few months ago, "tha-that's him," I barely spoke, biting my lip, "are you serious? Him? At the counter?" TJ asked as I nodded, "are you sure your okay?" Face completely flushed, I looked up at TJ, "not really," I try taking a deep breath, "okay, sit tight, I'll be right back!" He jumps out of the booth and walks over to the counter, oh no, what is he going to do? I start to run different scenarios in my head and seeing them all end badly, "here," I look over and he's back, with boxes, "come on, let's hurry and leave." He boxed out food and threw it into the bag as he ushered me out of me seat and took me swiftly out the side door to his truck.

We sit in his truck for a a bit, while I calmed myself down, "are you really okay? That isn't a normal reaction," I sighed, "it's not like I have PTSD," I look at him with a little blush, "I've just been... a little pent up, and... uh, seeing him also... reminded me of... what we... did," I started trailing off as I got more and more embarrassed. "Mmh, well I have a perfect remedy," he said running his hand on my inner thigh, causing me to shutter, "TJ we haven't.." I let out a small moan, "done anything since junior high? I know, that's okay."

He moves his hand over my hard cock, "your so hard," he whispers, I let out another moan, as one of my hands holds on to his arm, "but, we're in.. the parking lot," I state out of breath, "I have tinted windows, and your hurting now," He now has turned me to face the passenger side window, as he moved across the bench seat and pressed his chest against my back, both arms wrapped around me. My breathing hitched as he kneads my member from over my pants, causing me to throw my head into the crevasse between TJs shoulder and neck, "pl-please, don't te-tease me," I moaned. He complied with my beg, and took off my pants and boxers, holding my throbbing penis in his large hands, his hands so similar to Kyles, the thought sent shivers down my spine, as TJ began the pump me, not long before I arched my back in relief of release, body convulsing slightly, with heavy pants. I look at my stomach at the think white cum that had oozed out of my member.

"I don't remember you being so sensitive before," TJ spoke, "that's.. because.. I wasn't.." I said between breaths. "You still a virgin?" He questioned as he helps clean me up, "I'm offended... of course I am," I telling him, laughing, has I lean back in his seat, "Haha, I'm just asking, we seniors now, you never know, ya know." He started the car and we headed back to my place but I could help but notice that TJ had a slight boner, did I make him like that, I should help him out too. Right?

...

I moved closer to TJ, "uh," I place my hand on the edge of his thigh, "let me help you now," I look up at him, I can see him looking down at me from the corner of his eyes, he gave a small gulp as he just moved his arm, letting me see how hard his really was, "I'm sorry," I said barely audible, as I leaned forward undoing his jeans.

TJ's cock was so much thicker then I remember, almost as thick as Kyles, it barely fits through the boxer hole and jean zipper. I wrap my fingers around him as I start pumping, as tough as he is, he is actually very sensitive, and he was judging me?

TJ started to make grunting sounds in place of moans, meaning he was getting close, man, why did I get so horny all of a sudden, I want to give him head but.. I can't get Kyle out of my head. TJ was breathing heavier now, I leaned forward and slid my tongue down his think member, causing TJ to jump a little, "Ethan," he said quietly, "you can't.. do that so suddenly," he has both hands on the wheel.

I continued to suck until TJ pulled me off of him, as his white creamy cum came shooting out, land on the steering wheel, his clothes and even my face and hands, "I'm so sorry Ethan," TJ was embarrassed, "it's fine," I wiped my face as he pulled into my driveway, "I have Clorox wipes in the kitchen, I'll go get them," I hop out and go to the front door, that was so much different then when we were younger. I grab the wipes and run back outside to the driver side, "hey I'm going to borrow your sink really quick," He jesters to his clothes, "no problem," I laugh as I wipe down his steering wheel and continue to clean the dashboard, man it's dusty, his truck is really clean except for the dust.

I finish, grab the food, and head inside, "I wiped down your dashboard too," I call into my house, no answer.

"TJ?" Still no answer, "hey man, come on, what are you doing?" Nothing, I set the bag on the counter and walk through the kitchen to the mud room, where TJ should have gone, I slowly walk to the door, "hey Ethan,"

"JESUS FUCK," I scream, "you scared the shit out of me," I tell him feeling my pulse as it was beating almost too fast to register. "I'm so sorry, but your back door was open, so I went out back to see if anyone was back there, and your gate was open too."

"Your telling me someone broke into my house?" I ask, "well it's very well possible, I think we should call the cops just in case," I nod in agreement, "what if there still here?" I whisper, we both look at each other and go back out to the truck. TJ dialing 9-1-1 as we get in to wait. He tells them what he saw and the dispatcher told us to stay on the line, till the cops got there, we did.