Chapter 5

I felt a light breath near my ear, as if a whisper of a sort, causing me to give my head a slight turn. I heard it again, but this time I could definitely make out that it was a voice. I turned my head the other way, to try and make out what the voice said, but it was too muffled.

I went to move but I felt like I was floating, and when I looked around, everything was black, just like when I was taken by Kyle. I immediately felt my face heat up, before I felt a light touch run down from my chest to my thighs. My body felt tingly every where I felt the breath and the phantom touches. My breath quickened, and I felt the touches move to all parts of my body, making me squirm a slight bit.

Then I heard a crack, and my body jolts up and my eyes shot open. I was dreaming? I look over to TJ and he was completely out, I took control over my breathing before hearing a rustle that was only a few yards away from the tent. Must be an anime, I tell myself before laying back down. I roll over to go back, then I turned again, I opened my eyes, god damn it, I have to pee, I look at the time before I get up, it's 4:30am. I get up and leave the tent, walking about 3 yards away from the camp. I put one hand against the tree to steady myself and use the other one to pull little me out, I stood there a good minute and nothing happened. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that I was at home, so I could go. After thinking about my bathroom for a while I finally started going.

"Ethan," I heard a whisper, "huh?" I lifted my draggy head looking around, I cocked one eyebrow, no one was there. I continued to look down, "Ethan," I heard it again but louder, I didn't look up, "what?" I responded. No reply, "TJ what do you want?" I asked, even thou I knew it didn't really sound like his voice, but whoever it was will now know I'm not alone. I finished and hurried back to the tent so I could wake him up, but he was gone, "TJ?" I said loudly frantically looking for him.

"Ethan!" I heard my name again but this time it sounded like it was right behind me, I turned around, and my eyes opened.

My breathing was erratic and I was laying down looking up at TJ, the sun had just completely came up. I started looking around, it was another dream? It took me a second to realize I was outside.

"Fuck dude, you scared the shit out of me," TJ said, I looked at him weird, "wh-what happened?" Why am I outside?" He laughed, "yea haha, nice try, your not funny," I give him an other questioning, "what are you talking about?"

"The camp, you completely rearranged it," my questioning look turned into shock, I shook my head, "that wasn't me," he looked as if he didn't believe me, "who else could it have been," he asked, "I don't know, I just know it wasn't me," I said sitting up, "ah!" I felt pain in my right shoulder neck area, as well as my side. "You ok?" TJ looked over, I looked over my shoulder and I had a giant scrape on it, I immediately looked at my side it looked like a bruise was just starting to form.

"What the hell did we do last night?" I asked TJ, "we just went swimming and then the bed, what did you do?"
I shook my head, "had some really weird ass dreams," I said a little freaked out as I tried to stand up, but I had no strengthen my legs, I look around, "where's camp?" I look at him, "you seriously don't remember how you got all the way over here?" I shook my head again, we both gave very worried looks, "camp is right over here," we walked about 10 yards back to camp.

My eyes widened, he wasn't kidding everything changed, the fire pit was knocked over, as if someone just ran through it, the clothes we set out to dry on the trees were now about 10 feet higher and on a different tree. Dirt was thrown onto TJ's truck, and some of the blankets were scattered all over, "what the fuck," I say quietly, "so this wasn't you?" I shook my head, "no."

We made our way back to the tents and then was a message taped to the out side of the tent, 'I will find you, anywhere you go,' and the tent had slashes through it, I continued reading, 'you will never forget me.' At this point we bother kinda freaked out, "that wasn't there when I left to find you," TJ said.

We climbed into his truck, locking the doors, and called the cops. About 20 minutes later they showed up and we directed them to our site.

"So what exactly happened here?" One cop asked, JT started first, "when I woke up this morning, my friend was gone, and I looked outside and it looked like a tornado came through our camp and at first I thought he was just trying to be funny, but then I realized he wasn't anywhere around and I started looking for him," we walked the cops to where TJ found me, "I found him passed out over here." Then I told them what I remembered, "while I was sleeping it felt like someone else was in the tent, it was like I heard another person breathing and I woke up, no one was there, I looked at the time and it was 4:30," I took them to the tree I went to pee on, I told them exactly what I thought happened, "and I quickly went to the tent he was gone, and then I heard my name again but it sound like it was right behind me and when I turned around I was laying out there looking up at my friend, I thought it was a dream but then we came back to this," we pointed out the tent.

"It was completely fine when I woke up," TJ said, "and I didn't have these when I went to sleep," I pointed out my injuries to the cops.

They look at my wounds and the bruise on my side was now starting to form up more, it almost looked like a hand. The cops continued to look around the site, "has anything like this happened before?" They questioned, nodded, "well I'm not sure if there related, but a few weeks ago, my house got broke into, nothing was missing, but the back door had been pried open," I told them, "nothing else happened that was weird until now." I was really starting to freak out about all of this.

Once the cops finished looking around, we picked up our stuff and decided to go home early, there was no way we were staying another night out there.

Ok not as short as I thought it was going to be and I totally finished way soon too, but that's even better, vote and comment. Again I'll try and get the next one out as soon as possible. Thank you and enjoy