CHAPTER 4

I woke up the next morning feeling sore on and around my area. I slowly turned around in bed and let out surprised a little shriek and jumped off the bed, landing on my bottom.

Chris.

Suddenly, yesterday's events started replaying in my mind as Chris slowly woke up, rubbing the sleep off his eyes. His blonde hair was messy from last night's...occurrences. He looked around before his eyes finally landed on me, then slowly trailed to my naked body causing me to blush. Thank God for my dark skin!!

His eyes widened, probably remembering too and then he smiled. "Morning."

"Hey," I shyly responded, my brown eyes looking anywhere but at him. I grabbed the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around myself as I slowly got up.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to hide because I've seen it all...and touched it as well," he smirked as I blushed and looked away, rushing into the bathroom, hearing his laughter as I brushed my teeth.

I can't believe I did that! I slept with Chris! How could I let that happen? This just shows him that I obviously still like him, maybe even love him. And I bet it wasn't even his first time. I don't know what I'll say when I'll have to face him everyday at school. School... Jesse. Oh my gosh, Jesse. I cheated on Jesse!

"Oh my gosh!" I heard someone yell from my room and I immediately sprinted out of the bathroom. I stopped when I saw Lora staring at Chris in shock as Chris tried to cover himself under the sheets. In any other case I would've laughed but not today.

"Hey..." I trailed as I fixed the sweatpants I had put on in the bathroom.

"We need to talk," Lora said before audibly shutting the door. I sighed and looked at a red faced Chris.

"Sorry about that, that's my roommate, Lora." I don't really know what I'm supposed to say to a guy I just slept with.

"It's cool," he answered as he got up.

"So..." I started.

"About last night," he paused and smiled at me. "It was wonderful and I'm grateful that you are my first." I blushed deeply at his words, forgetting all the sad thoughts I had before.

"It was your first time?" I asked, still acting shy. He nodded and took my hands, "Well it was my first time too."

"Really? You were being all pro, I doubt it," I blushed once more and looked at our hands. "We can't tell anyone though, you know why."

"Yeah, I know." Reality finally hit me again, forcing me to remember Jesse.

"I guess I should probably leave now." I couldn't agree more.

"You should probably shower first," I smiled as I made my way to the bed. If beds could talk...

"Sure."

I let him shower as I changed my bed sheets and tidied my room. I'm too shy to go to the living room and face Lora, so I sit on my newly made bed and check my phone. There are 27 notifications.

Jesseboo: Hey, can I come over?
Jesseboo: Are you studying? Why aren't you answering?

Lora: I won't be coming home tonight, see you in the morning :-)
Lora: Don't eat my brownies, I'll kill you.

Jesseboo: Are you still mad about the skate park stuff?

Jesseboo: Is it because the girls made disrespected you at your workplace?