CHAPTER 8

Hope you all safe and far from the coronavirus.

~~~~~*****~~~~|

"Babe." I heard Jesse calling me. "Wake up."

"I'm tired." I grunted and covered myself more.

"Babe, we've got school in a bit, wake up." He said taking the blanket off of me and I grunted louder. "I forgot you were naked." He chuckled and I quickly woke up. Yep, I was butt naked and so is Jesse.

"Cover yourself up, or we might not go to school." I said as I got up and walked out of his room to his bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and cleaned my self as I remembered last night's event.

I know I did the wrong thing but I really do love Jesse and I couldn't help it, plus he's my boyfriend. I know I cheated on him and got pregnant but, okay I don't have an excuse but I just love him.

I think I was just confused when Chris came and since I never really thought about him, I thought I still had feelings for him, but I don't. And I made a mistake and look at how it left me. Pregnant. Fucking pregnant.

I got out of the shower and went to brush my teeth. The door suddenly opened and Jesse walked in and I caught him staring at my butt through the mirror.

"Perv." I teased when I was done brushing and he smiled.

"Get out please! We need to go to school and that won't be possible if I keep seeing you naked." He said before putting his hand over his eyes. I laughed and walked out, heading to his room and got one of his tees that reached my mid thighs and a pair of shorts I left here a while back.

I then combed my hair and tied it in a ponytail and put some lotion on my skin. When I was done I went to the living room and saw my phone on the coffee table and suddenly remembered it.

I took it and saw 20 missed calls from Andre, 9 from Chris and 31 from Lora.

Whoa.

I called Andre first but he didn't pick up, so I called Lora.

"Oh my gosh you bitch, you had me worried sick. Where the fuck are you?" Lora yelled and I cringed.

"I'm so sorry, I'm okay. Just lost track of time and forgot about my phone and it was on silent. I'm so sorry." I said as I moved to the kitchen to make some eggs.

"Where are you?" She asked and I panicked. So I hung up and she immediately sent me a text.

Lora: Bitch you better get here.

I smiled at that and went on to make breakfast.

When I was done, Jesse came in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer but I pushed him away and smiled.

"School." I said and he laughed. We talked for a bit while eating and and then we went to his car. On our way down the stairs, my private part started hurting and winced.

"You okay?" Jesse asked and I nodded.

"Just a little sore, 'cause someone couldn't have a normal sized dick." I said and he laughed.

"Come on, I'll carry you." He said and I hopped onto his back. He put me in his car where I had left my school stuff. "Want me to take you home so you can change and get your stuff?"

"Yeah," I said and we drove off, singing along to Shawn Mendes songs.

When we got there, Jesse got out first and opened my door for me. "Hop on."