Chapter 14

We made love about at least 10 times through out the Sunday it was currently 9 pm I lay in Grayson muscular arms I never want this moment to end.

"What happened between the two of you" I ask dreading to hear the truth. "We drifted apart but we both knew it wasn't working and we were better off being friends yes I love Madison dearly but like a sister nothing more nothing less. You the one I love Bella and I was stupid to only realize that today" I smile and trail my fingers down his abs "I know this is clique but I knew I loved you the minute I stared into those brown eyes of yours. I never want to be apart from you Grayson and I guess I felt like we weren't going to make it with you being gone and all but as your girlfriend I am going to support and wait for you till you come back I am going nowhere and you will have to deal with my crazy ass for the rest of your life" "I would take your crazy ass over no ass any day."

_________________________________

We were now at Grayson house waiting for everybody to pack there things in the car. I met everybody and they all seem so sweet and nice even Madison but my favorite had to be James he was just one big ball of energy. "Okay we ready" Ethan says as everybody gets into the car. I start the engine and we make our way to the airport. Grayson hand resting on my lap as i fight back the tears wanting to escape gosh i am going to miss this goofball.

We arrive at the airport and I get out with them. "Our flight will leave anytime soon let's get going" Emma says. I turn to face Grayson with a sad expression on my face. "Babe don't cry please I promise to call you every single day." "I'm going to miss you Grayson" He pulls me in for a hug "I'm going to miss you too baby girl. I love you" "I love you more" I grab my phone as he is about to leave and take a quick picture as we walks away. I watch as they board their flight and make my way back to my car I brought my school bag with knowing I am going to be late for school but fuck it missing one class won't hurt.

Lunch time came around as me and Hailey sit at our usual table Amanda found a somebody new to pick on and hasn't tortured me for a while I log onto my Insta and upload my very first post.

i lock my phone and continue talking to Hailey

i lock my phone and continue talking to Hailey. "So has your brother asked about me" "No and he won't he isn't the settling down type he is bad news Hails" "What a bummer. I am sure I can change his mind" "Barf can we change the subject please" "Why he is so hot and dreamy" "He is also 23" "Age is nothing but a number Ella" "Excuse me while I mentally kill myself" she laughs and continues eating her fries. "So what are your plans for this 2 months of loneliness" "I don't know i guess just focus on my schooling" "So I was thinking it is your birthday next month it's the same time we get a week off school and as your only best friend I took the opportunity to book us a hotel in Mexico the same time when your boyfriend has a show." "No freaking way you kidding me you're the best friend ever Hailey" "But you can't tell him we coming it will be a surprise I spoke with Ethan i know which hotel they staying at" "This is going to be the best birthday ever" "I know it's like a month away from now but can we please go do some shopping after school I really need some retail therapy" "Sounds awesome"

After school me and Hailey hit the mall and while she was busy chatting up every cut guy she sees I was actually trying to look for new clothes and some very sexy lingerie to wear. "I just got another guys number" she says all giddy "Another reason you can't tame down my brother" "oh Ella trust me I am going to get that right" "enough with getting boys can we actually go try on some things" she hooks me in and we walk to Victoria secret my favorite shop.

"I need something to wow Grayson I am thinking maybe something green" "why green" "it's his favorite color" she smirks and starts looking around leaving me to wonder on my own. "Hey you dating Grayson Dolan right" I look at the little girl confused "That's correct" "oh my goodness can I please have a picture with you" I giggle "Sure" we take a bunch of pictures, she thanks me and wonders off.

I bought me a bunch of lingerie and few clothing items. We currently sitting in the food court eating Mc Donald's. A guy walks up to us and grabs Hailey. "What the hell dude" I say as I grab her arm from his hand. "It's okay Ella" Hailey says but the worried look in her eyes makes me concerned and worried. "Where the fuck have you been" he tells her "Do not speak to her like that" "He pushes me against the table making my more upset. "How dare you fucking touch me you asshole" I was suddenly punched hard in the face making me blackout completely.

"Isabella walk up" I slowly open my eyes feeling very dizzy. "Oh my word Isabella I am so sorry about that" Hailey says as she starts to cry. I could feel my face burn up and I know I am going to have a blue eye. "Who was that Hails" "somebody you don't want to know he is my ex he is very troubled I had a very bad past I didn't know he would find me. I am so sorry" "it's okay Hailey let's get out of here"

_______________________________

Laying in bed with a bag of frozen peas on my eye slowly falling asleep my phone rings and Grayson wanting to FaceTime, I take a deep breath and press accept.
"Hey babe"
"Why you have peas on your face"
I contemplate on telling a lie but just take the peas away from my eye. Grayson looks at me in shock not saying a single word.
"Babe it isn't as bad as it looks"
"What the hell happened babes"
"Uhm me and Hailey went to the mall and her ex showed up he was grabbing her and I stood up to him next thing I knew I was on the floor and he was gone"
"My blood boiling right now what the fuck is wrong with this guy how dare he hit on girls and not any girl my fucking girl"
"Babe I am fine don't worry about me just focus on the tour okay. I am a bit tired now can we talk tomorrow"
"Okay babe I love you and I miss you baby"
"I miss and love you too"