Chapter 34

Josh came around with some goods for Bailey and a new phone for me he didn't say much he just dropped everything off and left.

I was about to fall asleep when my family walks in. "Izzy where is she our sweet angel baby." My mom says as she rushes over to Bailey. "Not even a hug for me." "Oh you can wait she is so adorable." I laugh and great everybody but there main focus was on Bailey. "Have you heard anything for Grayson." "No dad he wants absolutely nothing to do with me and I don't blame him." "Don't worry sis I spoke to Ethan he is trying to convince Grayson to come. They might even be on there way." I smile at Paisley.

"You look exhausted Izzy." "Yeah I am very tired." "Sleep we will take care of Bailey." Stephen says and I slowly drift asleep.

____________________________________
I wake up to the biggest shock of my life "Grayson." He looks up at me then back at Bailey. "I know you don't want to listen to what I have to say but I am going to say it anyways. I was not trying to keep her away from you Grayson I would never in a million years do that. I came here with Josh to protect him but instead Bailey needed all the protection she could get he locked me up for 2 months. I had to delivery her all by myself in a basement chained to a bed. I am sorry for everything but you can't blame me for missing her birth please I have enough guilt and the last thing I need right now is for you to be upset with me I had suffered enough."

He places Bailey back into her crib thingy and walks over to my bed. "I know I was an ass Bella and I am sorry for not seeing the signs when our fans tweeted about you I should have came straight to rescue you but I was so upset and wanted nothing to do with but seeing our little princess how can I be mad you are an strong amazing young being nobody could have done what you had done. I can't even imagine what you must have gone through in that basement and I am sorry for not being there for you."

Tears stream down my face as Grayson cups my face and wipes it away with his thumbs he leans forward about to kiss me. "Uncle Ethan is in the house." I giggle and roll my eyes as Grayson steps back. "Shhh you idiot you going to wake her up." "Oh sorry. B you awake I missed you." He walks over to me and gives me a tight hug. Grayson clears his throat. "Jealous much." Ethan says making Grayson give him a death glare. "So Grayson have you told her that you single." I look over at Grayson happy to hear that but he probably wouldn't want me back after what I've put him through.

"Ethan must you always tell everybody my secrets." "What you are single and you were planning on asking B out right." I hold back my smile, Grayson just shakes his head. "Gray you know I have been rooting for you guys since day one." "Okay well stop everything takes time." Bailey starts crying and Grayson picks her up he is already the best father he so gently with her.

(I know he looks like a fetus but the only picture I could find

(I know he looks like a fetus but the only picture I could find.)

"So when you coming home." "Hopefully today but I won't be able to travel with Bailey until she at least 2-3 weeks so we going to go stay by my abuela for the time being. Grayson phone rings and he walks out. "So B do you want Grayson back." "I mean yeah I wouldn't mind giving it a try again. But that's all up to your brother." "He hasn't stopped loving you all he talks about is you 24/7 one night I caught him crying listening to music from that Billie chick you like and looking at pictures of you guys." Grayson walks back into the room.

"I just spoke with my mom they all going to come down to meet Bailey." "That's great Grayson." Mexico holds so many bad and good memories a place I wish I would forget yet one I will never forget.  "Hey Bella What you thinking about?" "This place. It was here that you almost slept with Madison the place that really messed up our entire relationship. Yet it's the place where our sweet baby angel was born it's amazing how fate works."

____________________________________
We were finally released from the hospital and on our way to my Abuela. She has a very small house only has about 3 bedrooms we have begged her to move in with us but she refused because this was her home my abuelo build from scratch. I haven't been here in years we hardly visit my dad side of the family but feels good to see my abuela.

"Hola Abuela." "Mi nieta I missed you." I smile as I give her a hug. "Abuela this is Bailey and this is her dad Grayson and his twin brother Ethan." "Mi amor she is perfect. She looks like her father very handsome." Grayson smiles all shyly. "Debes estar hambriento." "Very I missed your food so much." "Come, come I made Tortillas." Grayson and Ethan face lit up and followed my abuela to the kitchen.

I walk over to my Abuelo picture and kissing my two fingers and placing it on the picture. I grab the rosary and quickly say a quick Hail Mary. My family walks in with bags of groceries. "Okay sleeping arrangements guys your mom and I will take a bedroom and Isabella will sleep in the other bedroom you guys have to bring in the mattress from the garage and spread it out in the family room." I look at my siblings looking very pissed off. "But dad there is 3 beds in Isabella room why can't half us sleep with her." Paisley moans. "Because Grayson and Ethan will be sleeping there no stop complaining it's only for one night." She groans and I smile at her.

Grayson walks in holding a plate full of tortillas and shake my head. "Do you want to go have some alone time just me you and Bailey." He nods taking a huge bite from the tortilla. We walk into the room as he looks around it is exactly how it use to be when we use to visit years ago. "This use to be my dad and his brothers room." "Explain all the action figures and cars." I lay a sleeping Bailey on the bed and sit down next to her as Grayson follows my lead sitting on the opposite side.

"What happened to you Isabella." "Straight to the point Hey. I really don't know Grayson I really try and see the good in everybody and I need to stop that, he was a monster Grayson he treated me like I was nothing but being in that basement was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. He never touched me when I was down there." "I'm sorry you went through all of this I should have tried harder to stop you."

He gets up and walks over to me pulling me closer to him. "Fuck I love Bella with all my heart please give us another chance to make things work."

"I would love that"

**********************************************

Authors Note•

GRAYSABELLA is back together you guys must be over the moon. (Credit to coauthername for the ship name)

This book is almost coming to an end :)