Luke Hemmings

{Your P.O.V}

We seriously shouldn't be doing this again but it feels so good!

{Luke P.O.V}

Her lips on mine are just.... The butterflies she is giving me.

{Noone P.O.V}

You carried on kissing with passion, Luke picked you up and carried you to the bed. Laying you done careful he decided to wrap your legs around his neck removing your black lacy underwear. He breathed on your clit sending chills down your spin, he began kissing up your inner thigh and doing the same to the other one. When he got the your clit,he ran a finger through your folds "did I do this already?" "Erm.. Fuck... yes" as soon as you said that he stuck 2finger up there quickly making you gasp. He then began sucking and licking your clit making you moan and grab handfuls of the bed sheet. 'Luke... Fuck' every once in a while he would curl his finger inside you hitting your g-spot. You felt a tight knot in your stomach knowing you were about the come, you moaned 'Luke I'm gonna... Fuck....' Luke stuck one more finger in and you came all over his face,he went to wash his face and when he came back he already had a condom on. He looked at you asking for permission and you nodded. He slowly put his dick at your entrance and pushed it in,you felt it fill up in side you. He began to move slowly inside you and you could already feel the pleasure, Luke started to suck on your sweet stop making sure he left his mark,'fa.. Faster' Luke obeyed and went faster and nuzzled his face in your neck. You could feel Luke was close so you brought his face to your and started to roughly kiss him,sending his Over the edge,he rubbed your clit and you came for the second time today. He throw the used condom in the bin and layed next to you.

Luke: listen we haven't gone on a date and it's early but will you please be my girlfriend?

You: Luke I really like you and sex before dates is not my style but It would make me the happiest girl ever to be yours.

As soon as you said that Luke lent in and kiss you,this time you feel asleep cuddling him whilst he whispered sweet nothing into your ear.