LukeHemmings

{Your P. O. V}

You and Luke had been friends ever since you were little but you develop feelings for him but you always thought he never felt the same way.

{Lukes P. O. V}

She is perfect. Every little detail about her makes me smile. I love the girl and she doesn't know it or feel the same.

{Noone P. O. V}

It was Saturday morning and you were staying at your bestfriend Lukes house, the sun was shining throughout the bedroom and you felt someone's arm around you, you looked and saw Luke was still sleeping. You smiled thinking 'I'm in love with my bestfriend' hearing Lukes little snores, you got up to shower locking the door behind you. Once you were out the shower you made your way downstairs to make breakfast for yourself. You had pancakes with blueberrys ontop. You heard Luke coming downstairs,so you tried to eat quicker so he didn't eat all your food. Once you saw Luke he had notop on or trouser so you quickly covered your eyes whilst shouting "My eyes, my eyes" Luke blushed running up the stairs,finally he had clothes on and came back down to eat breakfast. Once you both finished you sat on the couch with Luke.

Luke: What shall we do today?

You: don't mind.

Luke: FunFair!!!! *excited*

You just giggled at his child behavior and got up to changed for the funfair...