Luke Hemmings

{Your P. O. V}

This is so wrong he is my bestfriend but I love him. fuck what do I do.

{Luke P. O. V}

We shouldn't have done that, what now? Are we friends still? Fuck!

{Noone P. O. V}

*The next day*

Another day at Lukes house on this time it was different, you weren't fully dressed. Neither was luke. You felt someone's arm around your hips, it felt nice. You turned round to see luke smiling at you, his blue eyes drawing you in even more so you smiles back. Luke: Morning.

You: Morning.

Luke: Listen y/n what happened last night, i meant it.

You:Luke erm, we are or were bestfriends but now what I mean last night was amazing.i can't get it out my mind but I don't know.

Luke:*giggle* neither can I, it was incredible. But I do love you, i wanna take you on dates and eventually be in a relationship with you, only you.

You: Really? I mean I love you too. I just I don't think everyone will agree with this ya know?

Luke: listen y/n I'm in love with you okay only you. No one will change that yeah I've had girlfriends whilst I loved you but none of then compare to you. I remember the first day we met under the tree in Melbourne park, it was raining and you were crying because your parent were getting a divorce.

You:*tearing up* yeah and ever since we were BestFriends. Luke I've loved you ever since we shared our first kiss under that same tree when we was fifteen.

Luke pins you up against the wall and looks deep in your eyes smiling. You smiled wanting the feel him on you again,you licked his lips and looked at yours. Within seconds he kiss you deeply with passion,the way he kissed you made you smile. You felt butterflies and the chemistry between you was amazing.