Chapter 39

Today's the day. I'm so nervous. The bridesmaid and maid of honor where all doing their make-up and getting ready. I was helping the little flower girl zip up her dress and tie the bow in the back. I curled her hair and we put on some eye shawdow. "Wow, I almost look as beautiful as you Ms. Stacey." she told me.

"You are beautiful my love. You'll get married one day when you are older." I smiled and poked her nose. She laughed and I went into the bathroom and changed into my dress. I haven't seen Hunter at ALL today and it's not helping to ease my nerves. He is usually the one to calm me down. I curled my hair and put two waterfall braids in, one on each side. I did naturla make-up to bring out my blue eyes and I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Carrie stood behind me. "Hunter is lucky to have you."

"You really think so?" I asked, nerves kicking it again.

"She's right." Danielle added. Danielle had her hair, straightened down her back, Carried had light beach curls in hers, Miranda had tight curls, while Gracelyn had wavy hair, with half of it pinned up.

The photographer came in and we went outside and took some pictures. I took som deep breaths and counted to ten, hoping to ease my nerves a little. It didn't help the least bit. I'm scared. What if Hunter changes his mind and backs out?

Okay, think positive Stacey. We took a bunch of picutres, some by myself, some of me and the bridesmaid, some of just Gracelyn and I, and some of just the bridesmaid and maid of honor. We went back into our little private room, I sat down in a chair and was shaking. "Stacey, you okay?" Danielle sat in the chair beside me.

"What if Hunter backs out? I'm so nervous."

"It's okay. He loves you. You are his world. He would be stupid if he backed out. Everything is jsut fine."

"Thanks Danielle." She helped eased my nerves a little bit.

"No problem, just try and relax a little." She got up and left the room. She returned moments later with two glasses of wine.

"Thanks, I needed this." She handed me my glass and returned to her seat. I took a sip and relaxed my shoudlers a bit.

*Hunter's POV*

"Dude, calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"Want if she doesn't want to marry me anymore? Who am I kidding I know she doesn't." I said to Dan.

"She'd be crazy if she didn't. She loves you and she wants to marry you. Just think positive thoughts and take deep breaths." I nodded and sighed. The photographer then came in and took some pictures of the guys and I.

About 40 minutes later we returned to our room and I took a seat on the stairs. The guys sat around, talking to each other. I jsut watched them and thought to myself. The day I finally get to marry the love of my life is here. One year ago and a few months we met and I would have never of thought that we would be here. "Hunter, whatcha thinking about?" Steven asked me.

"Just how this day is finally here."

"You're a lucky one. Stacey really loves you and cares about you. Keep her safe man." He patted my back.

"I will, I promise." I smiled and he went back to talk to the others. I joined into their conversation and they were talking about baseball. "This is the most pathetic covnersation ever." I laughed. They are aruging over which team is better.

"Who do you think is better Hunter?" Luke asked me.

"I don't watch baseball, so I could careless." They all laughed and went back to talk. I listened, laughing every now and then.

"10 minutes. You ready Hunter?" I nodded, nerves kicking back in.

10 minutes later the preacher came in and got me and the others. He took the others to meet up with the girls and took my to the front of the altar. I stood beside him, waiting for Stacey. Everyone was seated or getting seated.

"This is it." I said to myself and light music started, the birdes maid starting to come down the isle.

*****

SO! ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE! I PROMISE THAT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER THAN THE USUAL ONES I UPLOAD! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT HOW FAR THIS STORY HAS GOTTEN!

I can't thank you guys enough for all of your support! I'm sad that it is coming to and end, but all stories must end! I'm hoping to get the next chapter up by tonight or tomorrow night, bare with me. I want it to be the best chapter ever. Which it probably won't be, but I will try my hardest.

*****