Doctors Favourite Galaxy

Yaz's POV

The doctor walked in before me, throwing her coat on top of some clothes that weren't unlike the ones she wore when we first met her. I take a few steps in after her but stop in my tracks to try and take my surroundings in. The doctor walks to her bed and sits cross legged, smiling as she reads my reaction. The bed was placed on an elevated bit of the floor just before a dome that reached out so you could see the universe "It's not glass or anything, it's a projection," the doctor says realising where my eyes had gotten to, "It's my favourite galaxy, love to see it even when we're not there" I smile as I see earth at a distance. My eyes move from the stars to the wall that was covered in books. I was amazed there was any more books, having seen the library in the TARDIS already. My legs take me to the wooden desk that looked like it'd been standing there for centuries and I see 5 books all spread out and some paper I can see the doctor has written on, as if she were studying something. I try not to be too nosy but catching her writing shows that even if I wanted to be, she has written in an unknown language to me, the TARDIS has obviously turned the translator off for this. I turn my head to the bookshelves once more and scan the rows for books I know. I catch 'parters in crime' in amongst some names that were clearly not from earth. I remember studying this is school so I pull it out off the shelf and I hear the doctor say "Ah Agatha Christie. Lovely girl- you know Donna and I fought off a giant wasp with her once. Very dramatic-" I jump as I didn't realise she'd gotten up. The doctor smiles as I turn to face her and place the book onto her desk.

"This room," I say with an amazed look "it's so beautiful." The doctor smiles and looks at the floor. I chuckle quietly to myself but loud enough for her to hear.

"What?" She lifts her head back up to face me with a confused look.

"Nothing you're just cute." My face kind of half drops out of my smile for god's sake Yaz you need to think before you speak I think to myself. I look slowly back to the doctor to see how she reacted, but she was just looking at me the way I usually look at her. Taking a step closer to me, she takes my hand in hers and says through her smile:

"I hope this isn't unprecedented," she moves her head towards me and hesitates, so I close the gap and we kiss slowly but passionately. I move my hand to her cheek as she puts hers on my waist, pulling me in closer to her.

I pull back after some minutes to look in her eyes and she smiles at me. I try to hold back a yawn but it overtakes me and She giggles and grabs my hand again, leading me up the steps to her bed. "I think you need to get some sleep. I forget not everyone has a timeslord body clock." I nod at her, yawning again and slipping under her covers. She walks around and slides in the other side. I'm unsure whether I should cuddle into her but I take the chance and turn over to face the beautiful woman. She's smiling at me as she snuggles down under the duvet, signalling to come closer with her head. I do as I'm told and cuddle next to her, her arm around me. I place my arm over her stomach and my head slots onto her shoulder. I'm so content that I don't even think about how crazy this night has been. I just slip off to sleep to the beating of her two hearts...
______________________________________
                       End of part 2