chapter three

Let me feel these highs and lows..

Isn't it strange we met at the cemetery?
A week after that day we ran into eachother at a coffee shop.  It was where I went to study in the weekends for my collage classes and things like that on my laptop. He later told me that he spent the weekdays there to scroll on Tumblr for hours on his laptop. Which is how we never ran into eachother there in the past.

But he decided to go on Saturday because he wanted to meet someone there that never showed. I wondered if he had a blind date set up, but he told me he and his ex, roman, was meeting up just to talk over coffee.

I remember what happened.

I walked to the door with my laptop closed and folded under my arm while I had my car keys in the other hand. Someone opened the door for me and as I turned my head to talk them, I made eye contact with him again.

He had a smile on his lips once again, and how I'll always remember him with. It was always chaotic and a mess when he was  upset.

Before the doors to my heart close..

We sat together, it was winter and the Windows were foggy from the contrast of the warmth of the coffee shop and the fresh show outside.

We had hot coffees sat on the table in front of us while I took off my sharf. He wore this purple hoodie with black details and homemade stitchworl. It suited him, unlike the suit he and I wore when we met back at the cemetery.

We talked. Light chatting and questions I would ask just anyone. We got a little invested and talked down more. Getting each others tumblr's and when we should meet up next.

I ddint ask too much about his current relationship on Roman but thankfully he rambled some about the topic at hand. He was saying Roman off and on, they've gotten into fights and their friend Patton had to separate them both Before.
I didn't comment or influence his choices but instead i drank more coffee.