Ch.23: A New Demon Awakens

Lucy's POV
I open my eyes to nothing but a dark pitch black world surrounding me. I had my hands clasped the sides of my head as a migraine kicked in making me feel like my head was about to explode. Eventually the pain died down and I recovered a little of my strength. Slowly standing up I looked around again decided to try to find a way out. I walked around for what seemed forever never knowing how much time had passed or how I ended up in this situation. My mind was a complete blank. That is until the scenery around me started to twist and turn as it changed to something else.

Normal POV
Mard Geer and Minerva watched as a new Lucy emerged after completing her transformation. After getting out of the weird glass container she tilted her head down slightly observing her new look. Mard Geer commanded for her to step forward and look him in the eye however the command had no effect. Slightly shocked he tried it again but to no avail and Minerva decided to question this. "You sure the macro curse is still in place? Doesn't look like it." She smirked as she gestured to Lucy who still hasn't moved an inch. "This is odd I wonder what's wrong." Mard Geer had a thoughtful look on his face. "It doesn't work because I broke it but don't be alarmed I'm still gonna join you guys I just won't be your little puppet." A sickly sweet but creepy voice spoke out causing Mard Geer and Minerva to turn back to the blonde now paying full attention to her. "What was that you little brat?" Minerva stared at her with a threatening glare. "It's exactly as I said why should I repeat myself?" Lucy looked up from the ground to face her with a creepy sadistic grin and her eyes were full of excitement, mischief and evil. Minerva took a step back "She changed so much from one simple transformation! Impossible!" She screamed out as Mard Geer simply held in a laugh. "The plan is going better than expected! Who knew that this side of the so kind and gentle Lucy Heartfilia existed and now she has surfaced." This time Mard Geer erupted in laughter "No wonder your demon form is so much more advanced than Minerva!" He exclaimed as Minerva was getting madder by the second. Lucy interrupted with an annoyed sarcastic voice as she gestured to the two of them "Will you guys stop gawking and explain this plan to me? While your at it give me my guild mark I don't have all of eternity here." Minerva huffed and left the room as Mard Geer stifled his last bit of laughter. The new evil Lucy takes a step forward with her scaled tail slightly thrashing before her as she stretches her wings. Taking a moment to compose himself then Mard Geer calls Tempester to show her around the cube.

Normal POV at Fairytail
The guild was in chaos after Seilah's curse stopped taking effect on them. Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy and the exceeds had reported what happened about Lucy's "death" since they weren't there to hear about the message. Natsu was screaming like a wild animal with flames around his first, master and Mira cried. The thunder legion was shocked but pretended to stay calm, Juvia stood there looking down sadly and whispering "love-rival." Erza hit a table so hard it snapped in half as she cried but was also angry with herself. All while Zeref had clenched his fist and stormed out the guild hall. Everything the guild was about came crashing down in that moment. Everyone felt lost and hopeless it was already bad enough that Lucy had left but now... She's gone for good. The next day they had a funeral for Lucy after having a gravestone erected for her. The master and each one of her most loyal friends gave a speech about her during the funeral. Then that was it as everyone dispersed to grieve in their own way.

With the Fairy Reapers
They all sat down at the same table with a map laying in the middle of it. So far they neither had her location or a plan to rescue Lucy. Virgo and Loke appeared from time to time telling the group what small details the two spirits could dig up. Everyone was tense and afraid of what tragic things that Lucy could be enduring as they sat there unable to do anything. Any time he wasn't at the guild or out in town with one of his guild mates Arashi had been staying in Lucy's room since the incident. It was a way of comfort for the young boy who had grown to love the blonde mage so much.