timothée chalamet

you and timothée met kinda accidentally while getting coffee, both commenting on the rudeness of a fellow patron

you and timothée met kinda accidentally while getting coffee, both commenting on the rudeness of a fellow patron. you decided to sit together outside and chat.

"You're kidding." You gape.

"No, I'm not." Timothée grins, nearly as incredulous as you are. "They went and cast me anyways!"

"That's insane." You draw the word out, sitting back in your chair. "So, you act?"

He shrugs sheepishly. "A bit."

"What movies? I don't normally watch anything, but I'd love to now."

He just laughs. "Uh, the one I was in recently was-"

Just then a nearby clock chimes. You jump up.

"Oh, crap, uh... look, I have to go..." You shoot him an apologetic look.

"No, you're fine." Timothée says softly.

"No, hold on." You set down your bag on the table, fumbling for a pen. You find one, and grab a napkin, scribbling on it furiously. "Here." You hand him the paper.

He scans your number quickly, watching your flustered rush to leave.

"Text me?"

"Of course, y/n."

You grin and bound off, waving behind your shoulder.

Timothée watches you go for a moment before grinning down at the rough napkin with your number etched in it. He pulls out his phone, loading it in.

While you're running, your phone buzzes in your pants pocket.

Unknown Number: Coffee again? Same time tomorrow?

You smile widely and respond back:

Hell yeah. See you then.