4.

Keith
"I think I want you to meet my parents."

I nearly choke on my cereal

"Seriously," Kandace whines "I think we should takes us to the next level."

My eyebrow raises "You do?"

"Of course Keith." I sit my cereal down on the coffee table in front of me and leaned back on the couch

She walks slowly towards me her sheer baby blue robe flowing behind her.

I rub my neck anxiously "I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to-"

She grabs my zipper and unzips my pants slowly. "Oh, I think you're ready." She smirks

"Kandace."

"Hmm?"

"All I'm trying to say is maybe we shouldn't rush this. I've been in situations like this and I-" She stares into my eyes "I-I just think that maybe meeting your parents-"

She grips me in her hands and wraps her big pink lips around my tip.

"Kandance.." I warn

"Hmm?" She hums again against me

My head leans back enjoying each second but then I look over at the time.

"Kandace." I warn again. Halfheartedly because if I could stay here with her all day I would.

She looks up into my eyes again.

"Alright." I give in.

She grins and lets her grip on me go. She pulls my pants back up along with the zipper.

"Thank you." She says blowing a kiss

She gets up and hops upstairs Im guessing to change.

"Dear god what Have I gotten into.."

I tapped my pencil on my keyboard. This is how i spent my Saturday evening. Typing my essay for biology. My eyes feel heavy.

I prop my knee up in my chair and rest my neck on it.

The door opens loudly and it startles me making me jump up and force my eyes open.

"Hey bestfriend." Kenya says walking in with bags in her hands

I roll my eyes and turn back toward my computer

"Devin. Im sorry okay?" She says dropping her shoulders

I hold my grudge, clearly still pissed at Kenya.

"Look Dev. I know i be bitchin and what not sometimes. And also do stupid shit sometimes."

"Sometimes." I interrupt rolling my eyes

"All the time. But i love you and i dont want to lose you. Idk where I'd be without you."

I sigh and turn to face her. I cross my arms.

"Why should I forgive you? Again?"

"Because I bought us I hop."

"Okay give it here." I snatch the bag from her "I'm such a weak bitch. I know.

She laughs handing me the bag

"And i also bought you this cute red dress to wear to Jermaines frats party tonight."

"Yeah didnt agree to go to a party i have work to do." I say raising my eyebrows and positioning my pencil in between my teeth

"You've been working all day Devin you deserve a break." Kenya says rubbing my shoulders