25

Unknowns POV:

I gasped for air and realized I was in the hospital bed, I looked around but I wasn't connected to anything and the door was wide open.

I pushed the button that signals the nurses and someone soon came in with wide eyes. "You ok?" I asked her.

"W- w- wha- you- OH MY GOD!!" She screamed out loud and someone rushed in.

"Ms. Hopkins, are you seeing what I'm seeing?!" The doctor who rushed in asked.

"Y-YES! I MUST SIGNAL HER FAMILY!" The nurse cried out and ran out and other doctors came in.

"Ok, WHATS GOING ON?!" I yelled, freaking out. I was underneath Bob and...Oh my God...

Trigger word

Bob raped me...

I shivered at the thought and focused back on the doctor so he could answer me.

"You were dead for two days, Claire Cade." The doctor finally answered and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Dallas probably moved on...

"H-how am I alive?!" I asked and pinched myself. Not dreaming.

"We don't know...but Ms. Hopkins, the nurse, is contacting your family. The Curtis'." Oh my God Johnny!!

Is Johnny ok?! I don't know what he would do without me!! Dallas probably forgot me, wait...maybe they all did...

The nurse came back in and I stood up and winced a little. Right...kicked in the ribs...it didn't hurt as much but that's because I don't feel much pain.

"Careful Ms. Cade!" The nurse- Ms. Hopkins- helped me stand up straight. The room was dimmed and dull, as if someone died in here.

Wait...

Pretend I never said that.

"Can you walk ma'am?" Ms. Hopkins asked.

"Yes, please. Call me Claire." I said, smiling a little bit as I stood on my own.

"I contacted your family, I left a message because they didn't answered." She laughed, happy I was alive.

"Thank you." I said, smiling that I had someone caring that I was alive. They were probably ignoring the nightly double because it was my favorite thing to do.

"I hope they get it. I always watched those three boys cry every time they saw you! The one that looked older cried the hardest when they got the news you died." She said and I knew she was talking about Dallas. "He punched the wall and yelled for you over and over."

"Yes, the other dark haired one who looked about your age who had a scar on his face cried and soon had a panic attack, the blonde one paced back and forth freaking out." He talked about Johnny and Ponyboy.

"Then they all came and the oldest dark haired one tried calming everyone down but just cried, they all cried to be honest." He finished.

I slightly smiled bigger at the fact I was alive. I wish Bob was dead...gone...away from here...

But not all wishes come true...

Ugh, this shits sooooo bad!!!