27

Dallas and I went back to Buck's for the night since I didn't want to go to my house and wasn't in the mood to sleep in the Curtis house.

Dallas put me down on his bed and suddenly crashed his lips into mine, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "I don't want to lose you again Claire..." He said as he laid his forehead on mine.

"You won't...I'll be tuff." I said, making him shake his head.

"No, don't be tuff, that isn't what makes you, you." Dallas said almost smiling like an idiot.

"What does?" I asked, looking up at him now.

"You're beautiful, kind, amazing, a Cade, a badass, smart, you have great humor, you have the brightest smile I've ever seen." He said, I giggled before he continued and kissed him again. "There's that smile now." He said, I couldn't help but smile even bigger so I hid my face in Dallas' chest. "Don't hide it." He said so I looked up at him again.

"Hi." I said and chuckled.

"Hey." He said back, also chuckling. I reached up and kissed him before falling asleep in his arms, feeling like nothing can harm me.

Why do I feel like this book is horrible...

Johnny's POV:

I looked at Ponyboy who had been staring at me, it was another school day and Claire was with Dallas for the day.

"Hey greaser!" A soc said and tripped me. I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt myself fall on my face.

"Hey!" I heard someone say then laugh, "you should have seen your face Dave!" The man laughed again, it was almost like Dally's only it sounded like he was dying.

"Oh shut it Matthew!" The guy who tripped me said, then kicked my spine.

"Don't touch him!" Ponyboy yelled then I heard someone's body slam into the lockers, I looked over and saw Ponyboy on the ground near the lockers.

Oh he's dead. I thought as I struggled to get up, I walk over to the socs and stutter as I speak. "D-don't h-hurt him!"

"Oh, you want to join him?!" Dave asked me and pinned me against the lockers so I couldn't move away.

"Dave he's had enough." Someone said but Dave punched me hard. "DAVE GET OFF HIM!" the man said.

Dave grabbed me by the collar and the bell rang, leaving just Dave and I here and Ponyboy on the ground out cold.

Dave snarled at me finally, "you left for a week and suddenly came back, your sister isn't here and we all know she's dead." He said then when he saw me flinch he softened.

Dave looked into my eyes and suddenly he kissed me, and I couldn't break away no matter how hard I tried.

"Johnny?!" Dave let me go when Ponyboy asked, his face full of pain.

Ooooooo! ...ok actually ew...but some Johnnyboy drama lol