Mercykill Headcanons

Some headcanons on the ship of Mercy x Reaper/Angela x Gabriel.

____Mercykill Headcanons____

Kinda an Unequal Couple(Where one talks and one listens)

When Mercy found out one day that he knits she just looked at him as he looked back, she asked if he could make her a beanie and she won't tell Ana that she and him were in a relationship, she still found out anyway because only her and he are the only ones who knit.

When Ana found she had to see him again, so Ana was the only one aware of their relationship, she also got a scarf too. (The team assumed that she made it along with Mercy's Beanie)

Ana is kinda like a third-wheel sometimes but to Reaper is kinda nice to have her back.

I took about a year for Overwatch to find out, Mercy had gotten sick on the day her and Reaper were going out for a date. She was in a dazed state and tried to go out for her and Reaper's date she murmured out that she had to go to her date with Reaper. It was absolute chaos for the people who overheard they asked her again and she addressed him a Gabriel. The day after that was a lot to take in because they were hit with a train of information on it. Most people were beyond taken aback when they heard this. Thankfully she never revealed where the date was or else a team would have been there in a matter of seconds.

Reaper allows Mercy to call him edgelord and only her if someone else had called him that he would punch them.

Sombra was the first one to find out on Talon about their relationship since she randomly likes to hack peoples walkie-talkies and she hacked his and heard the whole thing. She confronted him when he came back from the date they were on, he told her not to tell anyone. She agreed that she wouldn't tell anyone especially Moira if she could call him edgelord and she got to attend a few of their dates.

How Talon had found out was when Widowmaker kept asking him where he was all the time and he eventually just snapped back and said he was going out on a date with Mercy, he'd never wanted to leave faster in his life. He managed to be able to leave the base but Moira was in front of him before he knew, he was absolutely terrified of her, he had no other choice but to fess up about their relationships.

Mercy loves to cuddle and once she does she doesn't let go. No, seriously, she had a death grip even though it may not look like it.

Reaper a decent cook but Mercy is decent too, they both are on the same level of cooking but Mercy is a little better.

Reaper was so stressed out when he found out Ana was going to accompany them sometimes, he hasn't seen her in years and what will happen now.

Mercy had made the first move, no doubt about it.

Reaper was always a touch-starved person since most people were intimidated by him he never really got any affection which was why he was like this. Any kind of physical affection works for him like hug, kissing, or even holding hands.

Mercy is the more jealous type, though it may seem like Reaper is, it's just the doubts that he has that she'll leave him for someone better.

Reaper constantly worries that Mercy will leave him for someone else, someone better than him. She tells him that she won't and she doesn't have to worry about it but he still does since no ones ever really gave him a chance but her. Maybe a movie a two along with some affection will get his mind off of it.

Mercy has to constantly tell him to stay out of the rain when it does rain cause he just loves to be out in it, he really never listens to her and these are the only times when he does get sick because karma is just cruel, but when he listens to her he doesn't get sick.

Sombra once called him Knight in Black Leather one of his and her dates.

Once Overwatch found out some of them kinda followed them on their dates, about the time they were going to give up on seeing everything interesting was going to happen, something did, it was Reaper kinda confronting Mercy about how he thought she was going to leave him since everyone he did love left him. That was a sensitive moment, comfort did insure.