First Mission

Here is a new chapter. That's all lol. I hope you enjoy!

To say that they were excited would be an understatement. Ray explained the basics to them, like what they would need and what they could and couldn't do as superheroes. Henry showed them were the costumes were kept so they could pick out the ones that they liked best for their new superhero personas. There were many different options. Henry smiled as he remembered the costumes he had tried on before choosing his current Kid Danger one. Shelby and Cyd searched the racks of costumes, and found many cool ones, but only one really stood out for each of them. Shelby spotted her favorite one. It consisted of a yellow shirt with red and yellow sleeves, a red skirt with shorts, yellow leggings, and a pair of black and red combat boots, with a silver vest and black and yellow gloves. Lastly, it had a black utility belt and the mask was yellow with silver lining. The costume that Cyd picked out was similar, but the shirt was purple, the leggings were blue, and the mask was purple, but it also had silver lining. While they had been searching for the best costumes, the girls were also discussing what their new superhero names would be. They narrowed it down to two names, and once they were finally in costume, it was decided who would be who. Then it was time to show the others.

"You guys look amazing!" Henry and Naldo complimented simultaneously, making both girls blush.

"Thanks, but these costumes take awhile to put on." Shelby pointed out.

"That's why you'll need these." Henry replied, handing them their own gumball tubes topped with yellow or purple. He was feeling as very strong sense of deja vu right now.

"Chew gum, blow bubble, fight crime." Shelby read the label aloud, and shrugged. Once again, Henry felt deja vu.

"Okay, now you definitely look the part, but now you both need a superhero identity to go by while out on missions and stuff." Ray informed. 

"Oh yeah. We came up with good names for both of us while we were picking out our costumes." Cyd explained.

"And?"

"We thought we should have names that should go with yours but also say something about our power so we decided that I will be known as Girl Time and Cyd will be known as Girl Danger. How does that sound?" Shelby finished.

"Those sound perfect." Henry replied.

"Nice. Now just one more thing, and you'll officially be superhero sidekicks. It's time for the oath. Repeat after me. We, Shelby Marcus and Cyd Ripley..." Ray started.

"We, Shelby Marcus and Cyd Ripley..." Said girls repeated.

"Pledge to be awesome sidekicks to Captain Man..."

"And to never ever tell anyone that we're two of Captain Man's secret sidekicks..."

"Or where the Man Cave is."

"Okay, now for you three." Ray stated, turning towards Naldo, Daisy, and Barry.

"Repeat after me. We, Naldo Montoya, Daisy Montoya, and Barry Eisenberg..."

"We, Naldo Montoya, Daisy Montoya, and Barry Eisenberg..."

"Pledge to never ever tell anyone about Captain Man's, Kid Danger's, Girl Danger's, or Girl Time's true identities..."