Epic Quotes ((:

Hello! Dedicated sa kanya kasi gusto ko lang XD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if you don't like me, I'm sorry if you think I suck, but most of all I'm sorry, I don't give a fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My attitude towards you is based on how you treat me. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every girl has three guys in her life : The one she loves, hates, and the one she can't live without. In the end, they're all the same guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't hate you or anything, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bestfriend should, love you like a mother, protect you like a father, talk to you like a sister, and fight with you like a brother. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl's laughter is much more cheerful than a boy's, but a boy's cry is much more meaningful than a girl's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on earth. We're treated like children and expected to act like adults. #IKR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just because you have flaws, it doesn't mean you aren't beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but WHY do you keep crying over the same thing over and over again ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cinderella lost her slipper, not her virginity. You don't need to have sex to find your prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sick of bitches bitching about other bitches being bitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not popular, but I have nice friends. I'm not rich but I have what I need. I may not be liked but I know I'm loved. :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'm single, but you're gonna have to be amazing to change that. ^__^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hug means I need you, a kiss means I love you, and a call means I miss you. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate math, but I love counting money. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a teen, I screw up. I text faster than the speed of light. I'm not perfect. All I'm asking for is that you accept me for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy. :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit happens. Every day. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loving someone who doesn't love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That awkward laugh when someone says something that wasn't funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strangers think I'm quiet, my friends think I'm outgoing, my best friends know I'm insane. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smile. Laugh. Cry. Be weird. Be crazy. Live. You're only young once! (^o^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salamat sa pagbabasa :))

Mag-uupdate ulit ako dito ng mga quotes soon XOXO