+ rental | 2

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR 2470 WORDS YALL.

love you beautiful people

requested: LitBookwormKid

》 ● 《

johnny°

johnny°

"fucking rain,"

grunting at how late it was taking for me to get home in this pouring rain,i stopped when my phone rang. but before i could answer,the ringing stopped.

not bothering to check who it was,i was just about to start the engine again when i saw a figure on the bench of the park i was waiting outside of. i rolled down the window to the passenger's seat to take a closer look.

it took a little while for me to recognise the person,but when i saw the familiar coloured hair and figure,my eyes widened.

i rolled the window up,pulling in in a spot that could keep most of the water away. without wasting any more time,i slammed the door of the car shut and jogged over to the bench.

"Emma!",i called.

her entire body was shaking,trembling with the numbing cold. her arms were latched around her knees,hands covering her head and ears,which i assumed was for blocking out the thunder. by the time i got to her,her eyes closed and she went limp.

i bit my lip,worry flooding my being and regret clouding me. i recalled her last words.

i'd rather sleep on a bench.

i kneeled down in front of her,"Emma?",panic struck my voice. "Emma,hey?wake up,",i tapped on her cheek lightly. my hands travelled to her forehead and neck,she was heating up. i don't know how long she'd been here,but she was already falling sick,very ill.

her hair was damp,clothes soaked.

i didn't waste a moment and slipped my arms under her knee and on her waist,lifting her off the bench. her arms dangled down,face resting on my chest. her breathing was steady,thankfully.

i pulled her closer to me and rushed to the car,opening the door with my hand. i placed her on the passenger's seat,buckling her up. i removed my sweatshirt,slipping it over her head and guiding her warm arms through the sleeves.

i sighed,removing a strand of her hair away from her face. she looked pale. i ran back,grabbing her luggage and dumping it in the trunk. i hurried over to the driver's,quickly starting the engine and rushing home.