+ nyctophilia. 9

THIS. TOOK. SO. EXTRA. LONG.

i'm not delaying my updates,no more slacking,i've been super busy but i'm trying :)

guess who turned Seventeen this week!! Me!
i hate getting old :/

________________

WARNING - SENSITIVE LANGUAGE,MENTIONS OF SMOKING.

________________

______________

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 ! <3
______________

reader :)

It has been four days since the day we went to the skating rink,five if today was counted. As I slacked out of my last class of the irritatingly slow day,I almost groaned out loud at the thought of my counseling session that I had in about twenty minutes.

As I wandered down the noisy hallway,my eyes did a quick scan of my surrounding for a mop of familiar dirty blonde hair or a pair of green eyes. My mind,meanwhile,yelled at me to stop doing so.

Johnny hadn't spoken to me ever since that confusing shift in his behaviour on Friday.

I had spent my weekend thinking of what had made him bundle up his walls within just a few moments of nothing less than a fun time that we were having at the rink. One possibility that was obvious was that something about that boy,Damien I guess was his name,had hit one of the many angry nerves in Johnny.

Whatever the reason was,this was the most convincing. But then again,for as long as I'd known Johnny,his mood changes were constant,ranging from pushing me away to us watching the stars together.

But one thing was sure,these mood swings weren't going to drive me away. I'll be staying by his side unless he tells me that he doesn't want me around anymore in clear and specific words. Even then,I would let him walk away from me with reassurance that I'll be there for him whenever he'll need me to be.

I felt a gentle nudge on my arm,making me switch off my thoughts and pay more attention to the source that was now walking next to me.

"Hey!",Asher's pace matched mine as we walked down the hallway,his dimples showing as he greeted me.

Asher hadn't temporarily cut ties with me,which meant that whenever he wasn't with Johnny,he would make his way over to me. It relieved me to know that he hadn't chosen to ignore me like his best friend,he hadn't acknowledged the fact that Johnny didn't want to be around me verbally but we both knew that he was aware of it.