+ new girl. 14

UM? ONE MONTH?
too long,im so sorry!
i had my last exam today and i typed this out non stop phew!

6210 words,longest one yet!
love you guys <3

IMPORTANT

its summer for me,but I will still be having extra classes. what i wanted to ask was,since a lot of you having been saying that I should sorta write a story other than imagines,

how about a book?
or two books?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS WAS SO GOOD

_______________

reader :)

He didn't answer right away. Instead,he introduced a kind of silence that clearly meant that he had something to say but he didn't know how to say it. So I didn't pressure him,I just looked at my feet and listened to the screeching of our swings,the sand crunching beneath my shoes,insects buzzing in the distance.

"Maya,"

I turned my head to look at Johnny.

His gaze was focused on the stars above us,his mind distant as if he was caught in a memory,his voice trailing off as he sat quietly on the swing,his adam's apple sticking out because of his head being raised upwards slightly.

After a few silent moments he sighed and looked down,"Maya Salazar."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,you know,",I tried to assure in a soft voice,moving my feet back and forth a little,my eyes finding interest in the overly large sleeves of Johnny's hoodie that sank down in neat folds on my arms. I wasn't lying,if he was uncomfortable with sharing this with me he didn't have to.

"No,",he shook his head and looked at me for only a second,"I don't want to hide anything else from you. I want you to know everything about me,"

I gave him a small smile.

"Let's start with this,",he began,"She meant nothing to me."

I waited a beat to process what he said.

I didn't interrupt or say anything,and he continued,"I guess that's where the problem rooted off from."

He licked his lips,"She was from Xavier High. One of Michael's group or whatever it is that he calls his dog pack. Bob cut,pierced bottom lip,icy blue eyes,always dressed in black. Gothic,I'd say. She had the same sneer as Michael,their vibes were so alarmingly similar. If not a couple,they'd have made an awarding pair of twins."

He paused to take a glance at me while I processed the description that he just gave me,picturing the girl I'd never seen with the serpent-like Michael.