Keyboards and kisses~K2. (South Park.)

Welcome mortals!
Warnings: Cursing and I assume you, this is finally be being fucking genuine whole way though. I'm not gonna try to make these mainstream. I'm doing what I like to do. Thanks.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

I open Kyle's closet. On the floor, there is a keyboard.

"You play?"

"I...........sometimes?"

I laugh.

"Can you play it right now?"

He sighs and takes it out, looking at me like I was telling him to do something he really didn't want to do.

"I..... haven't played since I was like............ 13? And I was shit back then."

I nod and he plugs it in, trying out the keys with what sounds like the oh so simple Puff the magic dragon.

"It's the first one I learned."

"Not twinkle twinkle little star?"

"No, I hate it. Puff is nicer and is easier to play. I'm probably picky but yeah."

I look at it again.

"You have names of the notes on?"

"Like I said, I was never good with this fucker."

I laugh and sit on his bed.

"Is it easier if you sing along?"

"Y-yeah, I think so. It might be a lot easier actually... just please, I beg of you.... don't be too harsh."

I laugh.

"I always beat around the bush, go on."

He opens his drawer, getting out the lyrics to the song along with the notes.

"Just making sure I know this."

He puts his fingers on, taking a deep breath before he starts to play, after the start he starts singing, it's my childhood to listen to this one.

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee. Little Jackie paper loved that rascal puff and brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff oh."

He doesn't sound the best, nor the worst. He's keeping his back straight, as if he's trying to not become to relaxed to not make a mistake. As someone who plays the drums, I know what that is. However. Nervous doesn't sound good in your voice. At all!

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee. Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee."

He is realising it himself, isn't he? He's letting go of nerves in his voice.

"Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sail, Jackie kept a lookout perched on puff's gigantic tail! Noble kings and princes would bow whene'er they came! Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name oh."

Now it sounds better. His voice isn't GREAT but i can bare with this, I have heard worse on the radio actually.

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee. Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea nd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee."

Next part is the one where I cried as a child.

"A dragon lives forever but not so little boys, painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys. One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more and puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar!"

He's doing well, I cried every time I preformed this part.

"His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain. Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane. Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave. So Puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave oh."

He's doing well with the keyboard as well, staring down at it as he continues to sing. I can believe he knows these notes by heart, took me two days on repeat to learn harder.

"Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee. Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honahlee."

There are a few more pushes to the keyboard before he stops completely, closing it.

"Sorry, my main instrument is definitely guitar, not a keyboard, let alone piano. It's just one of my hobbies and not one I practice actively."

I nod.

"Considering that, it was pretty good. You don't sound as terrible as you say you do."

"Hah. Thanks."

"Really, I feel like I liked it.... quite a lot more than you think I did."

Kyle smiles and takes the keyboard out.

"I'll just put this away again."

"Not for so long, you should do it, you must enjoy it."

"I do but.... I don't know.... I don't think I'm good enough with it to do shit."

"That's what you practice for. Maybe not now, college is coming. But I mean..... I would love to hear you play a keyboard if you enjoy it."

"I do, I enjoy it a lot. I bought that for myself, my family didn't know what I'd buy. I worked for it because I was interested. But then high school went 'Hey! Kyle! Time you fucking try with school and forget that'."

I nod. Kyle's still smart. Actually, Kyle's great at school. But I do understand that he just might have that kind of a problem, lack of free time. He enjoys studying but it also leaves little time for his hobbies, like the keyboard idea.

"Hey. I wanted to tell you something."

He nods and sits next to me. I take a deep breath.

"So..... I think Stan pushed me to tell you this. I like you. One hell of a lot."

"How did Stan push you to say that?"

"He said that if I didn't, I would regret what I missed because you're 'great and smart' in his opinion. And he said that we would fit really well."

Kyle smiles.

"I like you too. And yeah, I agree with him. We would fit fairly well."

I kiss him.