I swear to God, animal activism keeps doing this to us~Stylenny (South Park.)

Stan's a.... sweetheart. But can we please notice how animal activism always gets the boys into problems. Most of the time STAN'S animal activism. It's hilarious.
Warnings: Cursing. And a lot of off the walls shit. Half past five in the MORNING when I start this.
Ages: 14.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenny's POV.

"Stan, stop."

"What?"

"Stan.... have you ever noticed every time you try to save animals it ends up getting us in trouble?"

"You saw those frogs! They shouldn't die yet!"

"Stan.... where do you draw the line?"

"They are dying tomorrow. That's where I draw the line, Kyle."

"Dude it's only a few days."

"Few days of a happy life! Besides, it could be weeks.... months! You don't know!"

"Stan, you have to be kidding."

"No, dude, I'm not."

"Stan..... Jesus Christ I fucking hate your vegan ass."

"Why?"

"You drag us out of bed, 2 am, to save frogs when we have a test tomorrow!"

"You're heartless!"

"No, I'm just having enough of your bullshit."

"Dude! Those frogs deserve a life!"

"You're worse than Wendy!"

I just roll my eyes, getting sick of their little relationship problems so I just open the science classroom outer door, jumping in. No alarm, nothing.

"Lets just take the frogs and go!"

I take a hold of the box and pass it to Kyle, taking the second one out myself. Stan closes the door as we carry the frogs.

"You owe me big time."

"How much?"

"Oh a lot. I really need to forget breaking into the school for fucking frogs."

"Kenny. Ten dollars right up."

I get it from him before he turns.

"You're getting mine for two months."

"Dude, hell yes!"

I put the box down and open it, poking one of the frogs. It flings out faster than you can say fling.

"But do frogs survive the cold?"

"Sure they do."

I continue getting the frogs out before we hear someone walk on the stony ice.

"Shit."

I dumb the frogs and run with the empty box, the other two behind me. We all hide behind a trash can.