Dancing to a song~Bendy and Stenny (South Park.)

Warnings: This is just real cute. Cursing and sexual humour though..
Ages: 14.
Note: I am super busy RN so that's why this is so different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bebe's PoV.

I laugh and look over to Kenny, whose just smiling at something. I don't know what.

"Who are you looking at?"

"You know who."

"I don't."

"I talk about him all the time!"

I roll my eyes before it clicks, Stan.

"Aaaaaaah. Your dream boyfriend."

"Correction; my future boyfriend."

I laugh and just walk to Wendy and Stan. Kenny and I bonded over a lot of things, one of which is that I'm in love with Wendy and Kenny is very in love with Stanley the man himself.

"Hi guys."

"Oh hey!"

Stan is smirking a little, looking to Wendy. Wendy just sighs and snaps her fingers in front of Stan, pointing to Kenny. Stan's smirk falls immediately.

"So um. Wanna dance with her?"

I nod, bowing slightly, just to mock.

"Only if he can dance with your pan pal."

I laugh.

"Ken!"

"Jesus Christ, Bebe! What the fuck is it?"

"Go dance with Stan a little!"

Kenny actually freezes.

"Aw. C'mon, my son, you wanna!"

Both of the guys are blushing.

"I..... wanna?"

Stan lights up.

"Yeah! I-I mean, sure. I mean—."

Kenny laughs and Stan does my bowing thing, admittedly less mockingly and with more eye contact with Kenny. Jesus, I feel like this will turn into a porn if we don't stop it.

"Wendy. How do you feel about out-gaying those two?"

"I am so in!"

I just kiss her hand.

"Well then, babydoll, let's dance."

"Y-yeah."

She's flustered. AND SUDDENLY I REMEMBER WHY I'M HELLA PAN.

"Come on, let's go."

Just as we're about to start, the song changes. It goes from fairly fast to something in the middle but soon enough it turns into what nobody can be mistaken of; Lady Gaga.

Now I hated everything she did for the first years of my life but nowadays (after out of all people Kyle got me to give her a chance), I do like some of her things: actually this is one I do like.

Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha
Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha
Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha
Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha.

I laugh at the start and start dancing, she's copying.

I love that lavender blond
The way she moves the way she walks.

"Oh it's Lady Gaga, ain't it?" Wendy asks. She was never the one for mainstream anyway.

I touch myself can't get enough and in the silence of the night, through all the tears and all the lies, I touch myself and it's alright. Just give in don't give up baby!

We both laugh at the lyrics.

"Open up your heart and your mind to me"

I just smile at her with a face of 'I know all the words.'

"Just know when that glass is empty, that the world is gonna bend! Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine, stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time."

"Are you having a good time?"

"You need to take me out and we'll see if I'm then. For now, yes."

Eh-eh eh-eh! So happy I could die be your best friend! Yeah I'll love you forever! Up in the clouds we'll be higher than ever eh-eh, eh-eh!
So happy I could die and it's alright
Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha! Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha! Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha! Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha.

"Hell yes I'll take you out!"

"Great."

I am as vain as I allow I do my hair,
I gloss my eyes I touch myself all through the night and when something falls out of place, I take my time I put it back. I touch myself 'til I'm on track! Just give in don't give up baby. Open up your heart and your mind to me, just know when that glass is empty, that the world is gonna bend! Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine.

"Am I expected to know this?" I hear Stan ask.

"You know this. I have heard you sing it."

"Stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time! So happy I could die be your best friend! Yeah I'll love you forever! Up in the clouds we'll be higher than ever eh-eh, eh-eh."

"I knew you knew it."

"Fuck off."

"Never."

"I hate you."

"Let's see by the end of the night."

Both of them laugh.

So happy I could die and it's alright!
Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha! Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha! Eh-eh, eh-eh ye-ha, ye-ha! Eh-eh, eh-eh aha-aha! Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine.

Wendy laughs and both of us start singing,

"Stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time, so happy I could die be your best friend! Yeah I'll love you forever! Up in the clouds we'll be higher than ever eh-eh, eh-eh! So happy I could die and it's alright! Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine."

She takes my hand and pulls me to her.

Stars in our eyes 'cause we're having a good time! So happy I could die be your best friend! Yeah I'll love you forever! Up in the clouds we'll be higher than ever eh-eh, eh-eh! So happy I could die and it's alright.

I kiss her, taking her hands into mine as I do. It only lasts a few seconds, along with the two boys pretty much making out as I spot from the corner of my eye. It's a very terrifying sight yet all the same my brain is happy for Kenny.

"Better take me out."

"I will."