Test season~Style (South Park.)

I really shouldn't be doing this.... I'm having ten tests this week, four next, biggest of the year! I'm literally gonna have a panic attack. THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT TESTS IN MY SCHOOL YEARS AND I'M NOT READY. I LITERALLY FAINTED BECAUSE I RISK HUMAN THINGS FOR EXTRA TIME READING, HELP.
Warnings: Cursing and yeah.... I'm relating to Stan too much. I'm not smart enough for this!!!! As well as that, Stan's majorly out of character, I just needed a rant character RN. Hilarious as Kyle is me talking to people who are as wrecked as me.
Ages: 16.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stan's PoV.

Fuck. That's all I have to say, fuck.

"Do you want me to ask these?"

I nod and Kyle takes the book, smiling.

"Tell me the Natives timeline."

"My Brain is literally so empty. Fuck."

He smiles and sits next to me.

"So. They come from?"

"Asia?"

"Great! Where did they come from?"

"Through...... Alaska?"

"Great! Hm.... what happened when white man set foot on the land?"

"There was a short moment of peace but people started to kill bisons and the Natives, not all of course, used that as a way to survive so they didn't appreciate it. Admittedly it wasn't loud and with guns, they started drive them into smaller areas..... in the end, when land was free as long as you got natives off of it, they were either driven out or they died, in some cases they adapted to the way of the intruders but that wasn't enough because of course it fucking wasn't."

"What's the problem? There are a few mistakes there but nothing huge."

"The nine other tests."

"You said this was a problem."

"It was but I skipped eating yesterday to read the book through one more time."

"Stan.... seriously not healthy!"

"You think I don't fucking know?! I'm just.... I need good grades from this, these are the second biggest tests I will have."

"Okay. Do you wanna look through the Finnish—?"

"Are we having that too?"

"Stan, you've been talking about it for two days straight."

"Oh."

"You need to sleep."

"No!"

"Stan you fell asleep in physics, it's not fucking healthy."

"I didn't—."

"You don't remember falling asleep?"

"No."

"Dude, I sit next to you. You fell asleep."

"Shut up."

"No, Stan you should stop the fucking unhealthy way to live, it's not okay!"