All about Lexi

"Goodness gracious.." I said, sitting in front of the outfits Sarabeth had bought us.

Oh! Did I mention I'm Lexi?

Haha, well I am. Let me tell a little about myself-

Hello! I'm Alexis, but I hate that name, so I'm legally changing it to Lexi after our vacation in Florida.

I have medium brown hair with bleach spreading around it. I also have dark green eyes and I'm a failure when it comes to shaving my legs.

Too much? Yup!

Anyway, I'm usually the Look-Like-A-Rebel-But-Is-Too-Scared-To-Break-The-Rules.

I'm also the Responsible for the Irresponsible! Meaning I'm only responsible when something bad happens.

I seem like someone that'd kick your ass within seconds, but I'm too scared to do it.

Sarabeth is the one that convinces me to sneak out, that nominates me in the most embarrassing challenges, and..

Isn't shy to talk to boys..

Last time I had a boyfriend, was when I was 15.

His name was Ashkahn, and we had found each other on Facebook when we were 10 and on the first of July, he asked me out.

Now, I know what you're thinking-"WOAH! But you guys don't know each other!"

We went to first grade together, all the way to third. But then I moved and met Sarabeth in 4th grade.

Anyway, he asked me out and I said yes.

We spent 4th of July together with my family, movies, dinner with his family, dinner with my family, the teen club, and all that good stuff.

Then this girl in his swim meet came in between us..

She texted him saying she was me, and he started talking to her for about a month thinking it was me the whole time.

I finally messaged him asking what's up, and he said that we were texting just now.

I was confused, then he told me everything.

I was heartbroken.

Who wanted to ruin us? We've been together for 4 years, and someone ruins it?

I cried, knowing he told her that he loved her at night and morning, sending her kissy emojis..

So I had to end it.

Since he lived in a different state, Kentucky, and I lived in Tennessee, it had a different area code.

Kentucky was 270 and Tennessee was 731, and he knew that.

I knew something was up.

In the end, he cheated on me with a girl in his swim meet.

I cried for months, thinking I would never get him back.

And ever since, I never dated!

Sorry for the drama, but you're gonna have to get used to it!

Also, I'm so sorry on the late update. I just started school and I've been sick for days. I apologize!! :(