Day Six

HELLO PEOPLESESES... ESES

sorry for not updating for like 739749373974983937849397383838383883 weeks but i kind of started like 838483 more stories and i UNHAPPILY deleted them. I updated No Regrets, started new stories called The Suicide Letter(maybe or maybe not be Narry..), Triplets(Harry + oc fanfic), and Waisting (*cough* misspelling of mine) My Summer With Hayes Grier. BUTTTTT I ACCIDENTALLY KINDA SORTA MAYBE DELETED WMSWHG I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO dont kill me.

Anyway, am almost done with dis fanfic and there will be tons of sequals and prequals and quadrepals xD i think

Even if there was tho, itd have a huge time gap in between the updates so keep up with it

Okayy ilyasm :3 thanks for +200 views btw !!!!!!1!!!111!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!!!!!11111

i love u now marry me.
•••
I woke up and to my surprise, Sarabeth was asleep.

I stood up to stretch my legs and grabbed my phone.

It was the afternoon and Sarabeth wasn't awake? Weird.

I quickly texted Ashton asking if he wanted to hang out. Within about 0.3 seconds, he replied with a yes.

I set my phone back down and headed towards the shower. I ran my hair through my brown greasy hair and cringed.

How long had it been since I took my last shower?

I yawned awfully loud and got into the warm water.

In about 10 minutes I was already out of the shower and getting dressed into grey sweatpants and a black tank top.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Sarabeth on her laptop.

"Talking to Luke?" I asked as I ran the brush through my brown and blond hair.

"Nope. I'm reading."

"Reading?" I laughed,"Wouldn't it be easier on your phone?"

She shook her head and concentrated on her laptop screen.

"Well, I'll be with Ashton so if you need anything, text me." I said as I popped a mint in my mouth.

What? I couldn't take the risk of NOT doing it.

I grabbed my phone and walked out into the hallway. I stepped into the elevator and texted my mom.

"What floor?"

I turned to my left and saw Ryan.

"Hey!" I said smiling. "Oh, and main floor."

He pressed the star button of the row on the wall.

"So, where're you going?" He smirked.

"To hang with a friend."

It was hard to keep concentration with his eyes because he's that type of person that if you look straight into his eyes, you're afraid you'll give him the impression that you aren't communicating with him.

"Ahh. Nice." He nodded.

"What about you?"

"Just to the gym."

Well crap.

Here I am in my lazy clothes and he's going to the flipping gym.

Why.

"Soo.. Tomorrow you're leaving?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded. "We really should've spent more time together."