The Drive

It was 12 in the morning and after about an hour of packing all of our clothes, it was finally time for our toiletries.

"Don't you think they'll have bathroom things there already?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we need it to be FABULOUS!" Yelled Sarabeth.

I laughed and started packing things out of my bathroom.

Half of the things in my bathroom were the color of teal, mint green, or white.

Yes, I like bright colors.

Don't jack my swag.

On the other hand, Sarabeth's things were light blue and white.

All of it.

Her shower curtains, her shampoo, her conditioner, her toilet cover, her rug, her towels, all that good stuff.

When 20 minutes passed, we were done.

As I plopped down on my bed, I said,"So, do you want me to drive first or nah?"

"I'll drive first." She replied, closing her light blue suit case.

We took all of our bags and put it in the trunk of our black convertible.

"And we're off!" Yelled Sarabeth as she pulled out of our brick driveway.

We decided to blast our favorite song- Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer.

At the moment, Sarabeth was wearing a white tank top with blue jeans shorts, topped off with blue flip flops.

I was wearing a teal fetch top, white high waisted shorts, and mint green flip flops.

We both had our hair up in cute, messy buns. Also sunglasses to match our outfits.

We had our roof of our car down and the wind was blowing through our hair.

"This is gonna be an awesome 10 hour drive!" Yelled Sarabeth over the wind.

"I know right?" I said,"I'm with my best friend!"

She laughed and we continued to sing to our 5 Seconds of Summer track.

After about 6 hours, we were stuck in traffic because of the people trying to get to work and school.

"Haha, sucks to be them!" Yelled Sarabeth laughing.

"Sarabeth, I work.."

"Oh.. I feel bad for you.."

We both laughed.

"Ah.. It feels so good to be here, right now, with my best friend." Sarabeth said smiling.

"I know right? We've been besties for nearly 11 years since we met when we were 9! It's amazing.."

"... Or should you say, amaZAYN?" Said Sarabeth.

I pointed at her,"Ehhh?!"

She did the same,"Ehhh?!"

We both laughed.

"I also can't believe we still do that, and we're adults.." I said looking at the sky with my sunglasses.

"Hey, don't worry.. You're still my strong, childish Lexi!" Said Sarabeth ruffling my hair.

I laughed and that's when the traffic started moving up a bit.

"Yes!" Yelled Sarabeth,"Now only 4 hours left, then we'll be meeting the cutest boys in the US!!"

We squealed together and turned on One Direction.

Oh, how much we loved One Direction, though we had a major thing on Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin.

I called Ashton, she called Luke.

It's only fair!