Hesitant

Chapter 16: Hesitant

Hesitant

hes·​i·​tant | \ˈhe-zə-tənt \Definition of hesitant

: slow to act or proceed

: tending to

: showing or feeling reluctance

"I kind of want to be Daddy right now."

His hand went under my knee, the other hand against the center of my back, fingers grabbing the skin there through my sweatpants, through the shirt I was wearing, and he lifted me partway up, his body moving with the motion as he put me down again so that neither one of us were hanging off the side, his lips never leaving mine. I landed on the sheets again, my mind becoming completely numb and completely screaming all at once. My legs were spread out under him, and suddenly one of his hands was grabbing the back of my knee and lifting it up slightly as though he wanted me to wrap my legs around him. I didn't, and I felt his thumb rubbing little circles into the skin on my thigh, I saw his other hand go up to the side of my face quickly. His hand was in my hair, fingers gripping the strands, and then he was leaning on his forearm, balancing himself.

He was flushed against me, pinning me to the bed, and a heat flooded my senses. It was all consuming: sensual. That was a good word for it. He was incredibly warm, his tan skin against mine, rubbing lightly, and his hips moved then against me slightly and then stilled again. A dip in the bed from the pressure. 

He had his eyes closed, head tilted slightly to the side as he kissed me without pause. Mine were wide open and I stared at him wide eyed: his hair falling a little way, his face smooth. I couldn't believe it.

His lips were against mine, moving softly yet deeply, his body and I knew my brain was just trying to make coherent sense of it. His lips were moving but mine were not. I didn't kiss him back.

What the hell was happening?! I felt my heart thudding in my chest, and I didn't do anything with my hands. I just had them out against his shoulders, grabbing them. He pulled lightly on the stands of my hair.

He tasted like peppermint. It was like when a person brushed their teeth too hard, like when they were trying to get their mouth completely clean. He tasted like peppermint toothpaste. It was like he had scrubbed the hell out of his teeth.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when Grayson's mouth came onto mine: it was gentle at first but then fevered. He suddenly squeezed my thigh, his fingers hard against the flesh there.

I had let out a gasp in the shock of it and he used that opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth.

I think I was in a state of shock because I kissed him back then. I reached out and let my hands still on his hard shoulder blades, and he seemed to get even closer to me, letting go of my thigh and bracing his arms on either side of my head.

He began grinding against me. I felt it before I looked and saw it. My eyes fluttered open, shocked.

His hips were moving against mine in a precise motion. It was like a wave in the ocean: down, up, down, up slowly and then down harder. He'd come down against me and grind and then lift up a little, coming down again on me smoothly, like it was second nature. I closed my eyes again as I felt his lips leave mine suddenly and I gasped for air. My eyes fluttered opened and I met his. He went down again, rocking against me a little faster, a little harder. He was nibbling lightly on my neck then. He started right at the base of my shoulder, mouth hot and hard, and then moved upwards, nipping gently until he reached my jawline, stopping. His mouth went on the space right under, and he began to suck on my skin for a couple of seconds, his tongue moving circles on my bare flesh. I clenched my hands against his shoulder blades at the shock of it. He moved suddenly, mouth off of me.