Chapter 2

-Izuku's PoV-

Cap and I sat in his living room. He made me some hot chocolate. I was trembling. What is happening?... I was planning this for so long, yet... When it came to the point, I... Miss them... Even tho they fucked up badly, I... I still love them... "Thanks cap... For everything..." I said not looking at him, I looked at the ground, i felt like i was about to cry...

"It's fine kiddo. Listen... Remember that I'm your friend, no matter what... So if you need to talk, my room is opposite of yours." He said after drinking some of his chocolate, looking at me.

"I-My-We... Thanks Cap... I won't be here long, I'll look for a job to rent a room soon..." I said before drinking some of my beverage. Them marshmalows really give good taste.

"No" Cap responded coldly, mostly to my shock

"Why!?" I asked standing up, almost dropping my cup

"'Cause the training's not done. You may have cleaned the Dagobah beach, but you still need hand to hand training, weapons training, and you must find your weapon of choice. I have a friend that can make you one, one of a kind. But first you have to find your preferences." He said standing up as well. He placed his cup on a coffee table. "So. I would for you to stay here. And continue training you. Until U.A starts. Then you will move to dorms. And of course due to my privelege as a hero... I would like to reccomend you. Will you take my offer?" Cap said as he took his hand forward. 

"No. At least not to everything" I answered, he was clearly confused so i continued "I don't need a weapon. A shield will be more than enough." I said winking at him. "And I won't take the reccomendation. I will work hard to get a spot on my own. As for living and training with you..." I said getting closer. I took his hand and shook it. "I will be more than pleased" I said with a pure smile on my face.

"Okay then. Unpack and let's spend christmas training. Shall we?" Cap asked with a sly smile on his face.

-Inko's PoV-

We've been searching for Izuku for twelve hours now... Toshi was carrying me Bridal style while we were jumping from building to building.

"Inko... I think we should ask young Bakugou about Izuku... He said he will be spending time at friends house afterall..." Said toshi. His smile is completely off. We both miss him very much... We couldn't see him for almost a year... And now, he's gone...

"I think you're right Toshi... Let's go there..." I said as I pointed to the neigbourhood where Bakugou's live.

We arrive at their doors and I knock on the door. We can clearly hear Mitsuki thru the door shouting "GET THE DOOR BRAT!"

Katsuki opens the door. "Holy.. All-Might... Green Titan!? Wha-" He was confused but I interrupted him

"Where's Izuku Yagi young boy?" I asked with anger in my voice

"That damn nerd? I don't know. He probably took my advice to hearth and finally jumped off the roof." He said, when he realised what he said he bowed "My apologies. I have-" This time Toshi cut him off by grabing him by the throat

"YOU WHAT!? YOU WANT TO BE A HERO!? IZUKU TOLD US ABOUT YOU. WE THOUGHT HE WAS OVERREACTING. YOU SHOULD PRAY TO GOD HE'S FINE. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM, YOU WILL BE IN JAIL, AFTER A LONG BEATING FROM ME AND MY WIFE. UNDERSTOOD?" Damn even I was scared. Katsuki more than likely peed in his pants.

"Toshi.. He's not here.. I searched the house..." I sighned in defeat, opened his hand, clenched on Bakugou's neck and let him fell on the ground grasping for air.

"Toshi? Wait... Mr. Yagi!?" Katsuki shouted. I made him unconcious and floated his body to the house. We dissapeared as quickly as we arrived. We'll have to wait for his school to start.

-Time Skip-

We're waiting in front of Izuku's Junior High, in our casual clothes of course. Two top heroes would bring too much attention. I see Izuku walking out of the school's building. He's gaining a lot of attention from girls and female teachers. I look at Toshi. He nods and we go towards him. He sees us and his smile turns into frown

-Izuku's PoV-

"What is it?" I ask slighlty angry at them, yet I understand them. A child runs away from home... But they deserve it. I correct my backpack and look at them still kinda angry

"We.. Let's have a walk honey..." Mom offered. I sighned, took my phone out, wrote a quick message to Cap that I'll be home a bit later and walked with them.

"Son. We're sorry... We can do anything to make it up." Dad said looking at me 

"Anything?" I stopped in my tracks "Then will you show this form to world? No. Of course not. I don't want or need to have anything with you. My life as Izuku Yagi is over... I'll be staying where I'm staying untill U.A. After U.A. I'll work on my own and rent myself home. I don't need you... At least not anymore. I needed you six years ago... You weren't there. Now I only need myself..." I said walking off. I stopped in my tracks "Truth is harsh, isn't it?" I said with tear falling down my cheek. I love them... But I can't forgive them... At least not now...