Chapter 7

-3rd Person's PoV-

For the last two months, Izuku gave up on his training a bit to have more time with Itsuka. They went on many dates, their feelings to each other were now as strong as Izuku's shields. And just to remind you, they are made of strongest metal on earth.

Today is the day of the entrance exam. Izuku just woken up to Itsuka's hair in his face. They slept together everytime they needed eachother's love more. Izuku hasn't met Itsuka's parent's yet but Itsuka promised him he will meet them after exams.

They walked there together, hand in hand, telling each other some sweet things along the way. When they got to the gates, they both looked at them in amazement. They looked at each other, pecked each others lips and got moving inside. They heard a friendly "Hey wait up!" behind them. They turned just to see Katsuki and Eijirou, going hand in hand. "Copycats!" Izuku and Itsuka shouted smiling. Katsuki wasn't happy, Eiji on the other hand, smiled back "We were first. You're the copycats here." Eiji smiled as he picked Bakugou up bridal style and shouted "Last couple in the auditory hall must break up!" Izuku picked Itsuka same style almost instantly and ran inside, outruning Eiji by a couple of meters. They got to auditory hall before the other couple, Itsuka was kinda shocked by his actions, to the point when he got her down, she started to his his chest "BAKA BAKA BAKA!" Eiji and Bakugou came inside as well "Duuude, no quirk next time, kay?" Eiji said as he got Bakugou down and prepared his quirk, just to be hit with a big explosion to the arm. "THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR!?" Kirishima smiled "I love you too.." and then they kissed each other. Izuku looked at Itsuka trying to understand what happended, she looked at him "I want the same.." and then she leaned for a kiss. They shared a quick kiss and sat together waiting for the exam.

Present Mic's lecture was pretty quick and easy to understand. Izuku showed Itsuka points where she could puch the robots to give her most points possible, they were talking quietly, but somebody just had to mess with them. "... AND YOU TWO! THE GREEN HAIRED BOY AND THE GINGER HAIRED GIRL!" Izuku and Itsuka turned to the soruce of the voice, it was a dark blue haired boy "STOP TALKING WITH EACH OTHER! IF YOU THINK IT'S A JOKE THEN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE, ALSO STOP WITH THE PDA!" Izuku stood up, ready to defend his lady "I'd suggest you to kindly fuck off, I was giving her ideas how to help her utilize her quirk against those robots and we weren't talking loudly. We weren't disturbing anyone but you, AND YOU'RE ACROSS THE FUCKING HALL!" Izuku pointed to where the boy sat "So, shut up and sit down before I'll make you... And to think douche like this will carry Tensei's mantle.." Izuku said the last part mostly to himself. Izuku and Itsuka were on different sites so they kissed last time before going to the changing rooms "After exams at my place?" Izuku asked, Itsuka nodded and so they parted for the exams.

Izuku stood in front of the gate to fake city. He was trying to focus, untill the same bluenette from hall came to him "How do you know, I'm an Iida?" "Easy as that, blue hair, engine-related quirk and Tensei told me about his brother Tenya with a broomstick in ass." Izuku said flipping him off and getting closer to the gates. Tenya was amazed by his knowledge but he didn't want to bother him. Izuku rolled his tracksuit's sleeves a bit and readied himself. The gates opened and he rushed inside. He started to destroy robots with his bare hands, either gripping their chipset from inside of the head with one punch or ripping their head of and jumping to another one. Other examinees were amazed by his showcase, untill Present Mic got their attention "You know the exam has started, right?" everybody entered the building.

-Observatory room-

"We sure have an interesting bunch this year... Take a look at the exploding blonde for example." Said a... bear-rat-dog thing. "He's pretty good, his movement seems crazy and random but it's much more defined and aimed." said a white-haired guy. "Inko, look, field B, is that?..." Small Might said, Inko looked at the screen "It's Izuku... My little baby is growing so fast..." Inko said shredding a tear. It got the interest of the rest of the crew "That's your son? Why didn't you get him thru reccomendation?" Asked the weird creature. Suddenly Cap, who was leaning against the wall said "He didn't accept my reccomendation and they aren't on speaking terms." The creature looked at the hero couple "We'll talk at my gabinet about this... Now, let's see how your son takes the zero pointer.

-Field B-

Izuku stopped in his tracks "120 points... That should do it..." just as he said that, a zero pointer rose and covered the sun "I should-" he stopped when he heard a faint "Ow..." He turned his head and at the feet of the robot, a brown haired girl was crushed by some derbies. He ran as fast as he could, just as the foot of the robot was about to crush the girl, he catched it and stopped it dead in tracks. The foot was crashing into him with so much power, he started to get stuck in the pavement "Take your time, I can do it all day." He said with a fake smile, he didn't knew how long he was gonna take it. "SANIC! HELP THE GIRL I WILL HOLD THIS BITCH!" Just as he said that, the blue haired kid came, took the derbies of the girl and carried her away from the foot "You need to get out, It's gonna break you!" Izuku felt a sudden power, coursing thru his veins "Not If I'll break him first!" He threw the robot so far, you could see a twinkle in the sky. Izuku was pumped out and fainted as he stood.

Hope ya enjoyed, next time: meeting Itsuka's parents and acceptance letter.