Chapter 3

-Izuku's PoV-

After a small encounter with my "parents" I got to Cap's home. I took off my shoes and went inside. I got inside quietly. I didn't have any will to talk to anyone... I looked into the living room and saw Cap talking to them. I left without a word. I hope they didn't see me. I got to my room and closed the door as quietly as possible. I got undressed from uniform into some blue and red hoodie and black joggers. I took my phone into my pocket and when I was about to go eat something, my mom knocked on my door and said "Izu baby can we talk?..." I didn't hesitate and I jumped from the window, I was hungry so I took my wallet with me. Even tho it was third floor, my quirk helped my endurancing the pain as well as regenerating whatever happended to me, everyday I learn some more about it.

I got to the streets. Put my hoodie on and headed to a small restaurant I know has some good cheap food. After some time walking, i heard a small shout "NO!" My instincst told me to run in that direction. When I got to the place, I saw a girl my age being  grabbed by her... Privates and with hand on mouth and nose, to stop her screaming by some unwanted men. Two against one... Lets make it two against two. I gabbed two lids from nearby trashcans and screamed "Leave her and leave this place. I won't call the police if you gently appologise." I said as I got to my fighting stance like my master once. Two thugs nodded to each other and activated their quirks. Both of them were the same. from their backs sprouted two pairs of arms. One of them left the girl onto the floor and they got into their stances. The girl was unconcious from lack of air. They rushed me but they made one mistake. They attacked at the same time. I grabbed their attacking arms and threw them at each other. They made a *smack* sound and one fell unconcious. Other one checked on him and got angry, I avoided each of his attacks. When I got bored, I parred his attack with one of my provisional shields and attacked his chin with the other. He felt unconcious as well. I got to the girl and finally took a good luck on her. She had ginger hair, tied into a ponytail on the side, fair skin and a nice body. I hope Cap's lessons work out... I got her bridal style and wento to the restaurant, not before calling cops and telling them where the thugs were.

We arrived at the restaurant, I chose a table close to sofa so she can rest. I lied her and sat next to her, I positioned that her head lied on my knees. I hope it's comfy... Waiter came and looked at us. "She's tired, We've been on a long trip." I said patting her head, her clothes weren't dirty or ripped so it was fine "Two waters please and a Menu." I said with a smile. Waiter came in later, with two galsses and a bottle of still water. I've checked the Menu, with the cash in my wallet we can have proper meals and I'll still have some left. I felt her stifften in sleep and I put my hand on her side and said silently "It's fine, I'm here" Just like my role model used to say. She slept for some more time and then she finally woke up. She looked at me with her beautifull teal eyes and asked "Who are you, where are we?" She looked confused and shocked, that's understandable tho. "It's Fine. I saved you from those two hentais. We are at a restaurant which was my destination before we met. And finally my name is Izuku Yagi. Nice to meet you." I said with a innocent smile and stuck my hand open for a handshake "Are you hungry? I was about to order Miss?" I asked for her name

-Itsuka's PoV-

I look at my hero "I- Kendou. My name is Itsuka Kendou." I took his hand and shook it. It was firm, scars were shown and feelable. "Thank you, Yagi-kun." my stomach then growled "If it's not a problem I would love to eat some Okonomiyaki." I said looking at the menu blushing. When he took the menu from me, he asked for our dining, he took Katsudon. I took a better glance at him, his almost plain looking face was kinda cute, his black hair with green highlights... And those beautiful emerald eyes... Oh no Itsuka... Don't fall for him... Yet.. As we ate our meals, talked a lot and we found out we both want to be a heroes. Then he asked "What's your quirk?" oh no...

-Izuku's PoV-

I asked her about her quirk since I was curious. She looked like she didn't want to talk about it... "Hey, it's okay. I can tell you what mine is first..." I said in calming tone. She nodded so I continued "I call it Superhuman. I have enchanced strenght, speed, relfexes, regeneration, pain endurance, inteligence and I don't think that's all there is. I will apply to U.A. in 10 months. I hope to see you at the entrance exam" I said winking to her. She looks so cute when she's flustered... "So what's yours?"

"It's called Big Fist... I can make my fist bigger... But it's kinda useless..." She said looking down, I interupted her before she said more nonsense "No. It's actually amazing. If I'm right, it gives you a strenght enchancment while active. Now it's just a matter of knowing some martial arts and You'll make a great hero." I said while looking at her dropped head. I took her by the chin, got her head up and wiped her tears. "Don't cry. It's better to smile" I said giving her a bright smile, full of care.

When we ate, we exchange numbers and I made my way to Cap's home. It's gonna be rough 10 months, I can already feel it... And I'll have to think about my parents...

(A/N) I've decided that the ship of the book will be Izuku X Kendou. It's even rarer than rare so I hope it works... Hope ya enjoy as always!