Chapter 5

-Kendou's PoV-

Izuku Yagi... The boy I met 8 months ago, he had big influence on me. I decided to learn martial arts, I started to train my body and mind to be one of the greatest. He made very good impression as well. My mind can't stop going back to him. His black hair with green highlights, emerald eyes... I think I have a crush... Well.. More like I know I have a crush... At least Momo told me that's a crush... I don't know how to ask him to hang out tho... I'm currently going back from my training, listening to some music, when my phone rang. I quickly got it out from pocket. Momo calls. I quickly answer the call.

"Yeah Momo?" I say hiding phone in pocket once again, my headbuds have microphone. "You up for karaoke today? Kirishima wants to show us his new boyfriend, maybe you can bring Yagi-kun with ya already?" Oh no... Today? I wanted to do some yoga... I know! "I would love to... but Izu takes me on a date today" I hope this works out.. Momo was silent for a second, then she squealed "FINALLY YOU TWO ARE DATING!" Oh no... I can already see where this goes... "YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM TODAY WITH YOU! PLACE AS ALWAYS, 6PM. SHARP!" She screamed into the phone then disconnected. My ears once again heard music. I stopped dead in my tracks, i was shocked... How will I ask him about this... I know...

-Izuku's PoV-

I was still in the plane, thinking about Kendo-san, how should I ask her out?... I was staring at empty text box under her name when suddenly she called me! I almost tripped from my seat, fortunately Steve catched me. "See? Maybe fates want to get you two together?" he then winked at me. I answered the call after breathing few times to cool myself down.

"H-Hey Kendo-san..." I barely got myself together... Damnit Izuku you can go hand to hand with Captain America, this is just a girl your age, you might be interested in... FUCK IT'S EVEN WORSE!... "Hey Yagi-kun... Are you free today?" She asked with a hint of doubt in her voice. I looked at Cap, he nodded "Yeah, I'm free. I got a day off my training." I said looking at Cap and giving him thumbs up. "Oh... Would you like to meet me and my friends?... I might have told them we are dating..." I was red like a beet and I could barely breathe "Why would you do that!?" I barely said gasping for air "I'm very sorry! I hoped it would give me some free time... I know it was a lame excuse and I understad if you hate me... But please this one time... Please Yagi-kun.." I got myself together "I don't hate you.. I understand... But..." I took a dramatic pause there "If you want to date me ask me first will you?" I said laughing a bit at the end. Kendo laughed as well so I hope it cheered her up. She made a pause and then said "Can you pick me up around 6:30?" I was silently thinking, I will have enough time to wash myself, dress properly and eat something. "Yeah I can. Can you send me your adress? And what should I wear?" Kendo cheered on the other side "Sure, I'll send it to you right away. Casual clothes will be fine, It's just a karaoke night" I was the one cheering now "Omg I wasn't at karaoke for years! I love it! See you at 6:30!" I disconnected after that. Cap was looking at me with a grin "Karaoke, huh? Have fun and don't come home too late." Cap closed his eyes and rested his head.

When we got home it was 4pm. I had over 2 hours to get ready. I showered, tied my hair in bun and dressed in black joggers, white plain T-shirt and light jeans jacket. I rolled its sleeves 'cause it's warm outside. I wore my bracelet i got from parents. It resembled us. It had yellow, black with green accents and dark green stripes braided around each other. I didn't wear it for quite a long time... When it was 6pm, I got out. "See ya later Cap!" I headed where Kendo lived. It wasn't that far away.

When I arrived it was 6:28. Perfect timing. I arrived in front of the doors, waited a minute and when the time was right, I knocked on the door. Kendo arrived in black leggings, white T-shirt with a '0 fox given' and a red fox on it and dark jeans jacket. "Hey Itsu. Looks like we match" I said jokingly. Kendo blushed a little, we went outside. She smiled faintly to me "Hey... Sorry about that all.." I patted her on shoulder "It's fine... So tell me how should I call you from now on, Honey, Baby, Itsu? I mean we're dating right?" I said poking her on the waist, laughing a little "I-I-I" She was blushing madly "Hey, I'm kidding, It's just for the show, right?" I winked at her. She regained herself "Itsu will be fine... Can I call you Izu?" I nodded, took her by the hand "So, maybe after that 'fake dating', we could date properly?" My question visibly took her by surprise. She nodded blushing crazy. We went to the destined place talking about what I shall expect from her friends. They seem to be friendly. We weren't far from the place, when I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks "Itsu?... What about kissing?..." I said blushing a little... Even tho my popularity among girls grew after my quirk manifested... I've never been in a relationship... I've never kissed... Kendo was blushing deep red now, probably tomato shade "KISSING!?" She wisper shouted I nodded "You know... If you want them to believe in our little lie, we should act like a real couple... Unless you want to be one." I smirked at her. Teasing her is just too precious. She coughed still blushing and said "I think we should start practicing now.." she leaned her head towards mine and I did the same. She got on her toes and pressed her lips on mine. After a while we both got our souls into the kiss. I got my hands on her waist and she entwined her hands on my neck. We kissed for what seemed hours, even tho it was about two minutes, the kiss was full of love and passion. We parted for air and looked in each other eyes. We both had smiles on our faces. We suddenly hear clapping behind us. We both turn away to see some red haired dude and... Bakugou!?