Chapter 8

-3rd Person's PoV-

Izuku woke up in white room, he looked around 'Hospital?... No, It's too cozy for a hospital, It must be U.A.'s infirmary then...' Just then he felt a weight on his chest, he uncovered the sheets a bit just to see his girlfriend sleeping on his chest, he poked her cheek, much to her displeasure "Recovery Girl-san, I told you I won't leave..." She said with her eyes still closed. Izuku snickered "Oh that boy doesn't deserve ya..." He said trying to sound like an old lady. Itsuka frowned "It's not true, he's the greatest boyfriend one could have..." She said still laying on him with eyes closed, Izuku felt his heart skip at least a few beats "Oh really honey?" Izuku said in his normal voice, when Ituska heard it, she literally jumped from his chest "IZU!" She hugged him so hard that he barely breathed "What happended!?" Izuku looked in her eyes "I... I don't know... It might be my father's quirk..." Itsuka looked in his eyes "You still don't want to come back to them, do you?" Izuku nodded "I... I prefer a different company" And so he started to kiss her neck. Itsuka moaned a bit, but they were quickly interrupted by Recovery Girl "Young lady, stop masturbating, I know you miss him but he needs sleep..." Then she uncovered the courtains to see a makeout session "Oh, so you're awake... Good, your parents are waiting outside, they want to talk to you..." Izuku interrupted her "No, We'll take our leave..." Just then Izuku stood up, picking Ituska bridal style and jumped thru the window. It was first floor so the damage wasn't that bad. Izuku started walking still holding Itsuka "Sorry for that, I wasn't in a mood to talk to them..." Itsuka smiled "No worries... Now, lets go meet my parents!" Izuku paled, "P-p-parents!?" Itsuka smiled and held his arm tightly "Yup"

Izuku stood with Itsuka in front of doors to her house, Izuku was wearing a red and black flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves alongside black joggers and his red hi-top shoes as they went to his place first for him to get changed. Itsuka had packed her clothes beforehand so she changed at Izuku's place, she was wearing beautiful green dress with black leather jacket and some green hi-tops. 

Itsuka knocked on the doors, from the other side they could hear "COMING!" Suddenly the doors opened to a ginger haired men with dark blue eyes in his thirties. When he saw Itsuka holding Izuku's hand his smile immediately turned to frown "So, that's him, huh?" Itsuka smiled, "Yup" Izuku started to shake "Nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Yagi, Itsuka's boyfriend." Izuku got his hand forward. The man shook his hand and tried to use his quirk, which was an body enchancement quirk, but Izuku was way stronger so it made no affect on him. "Kichirou Kendo, Itsuka's father. How can you stand? Itsuka's friends would be on their knees now..." Izuku smiled "I'm way stronger then them..." "Well then, lets get inside, Mom made dinner." Itsuka said interrupting Izuku and her father.

Inside, Izuku met Itsuka's mother. Mishuri Kendo. Her quirk was the ability to make some part of her body bigger, for a short period of time. She had light blonde hair and teal eyes.

They sat at the table, eating Okonomiyaki and noodles, Mishuri made. Everything was fine untill Kichirou asked "So, what are your parents doing for living?" Izuku stifftened up and choked on his food. After regaining his posture, he frowned "We aren't on speaking terms..." Kichirou looked at Mishuri, who asked "What happended?" Izuku took a sip of water "I prefer not to talk about it..." Itsuka tried to got in the middle, before her parents will pry forward "Izuku wants to go his own way, not follow footsteps of his father or mother, even to he could go the easy way. Kichirou stood up "Bullshit. Tell me who are your parents, I need to know if you still want to date Itsuka." Izuku looked at his beautifull girlfriend and sighned "I'm sure you've heard the names All-Might and Green Titan." Kichirou nodded "They are my parents. But now I live with Captain America, I've had to move out 'cause as I said earlier, we aren't on speaking terms. And I won't tell you why..." Izuku said a bit sad, remembering what his parents did to him. Itsuka placed her hand on top of his and smiled to him brightly. Izuku was more than glad to smile back. Kichirou only added "You have my blessing... For the marriage as well, just no kids untill end of Highschool, otherwise, even All-Might won't save you..." Izuku smiled and nodded. They ate rest of the dinner at peace.

Week later, Izuku sat in his room, Itsuka went to see her grandma with her parents and he just finished training. Cap wasn't home for last week, but he just thought that he had some hero buisness to take care off. Just then, doorbell rang. Izuku opened the door, the mailman gave him a letter with U.A. stample on it. Izuku immediately knew that it was the exam result. He came into his room once again and opened it on the desk. A small circualr device got out. It started playing immediately. It showed a hologram of Cap "Sup' kid?" "Cap!?" Izuku said surprised "I thought it was from U.A.?" Cap cut him off "I will work in U.A. to continue your training. Yes, You passed. You got first, with 200 points total. Yes, I know... You only got 120 villain points, but true hero, always puts lives of others beyond themselves. And now, You've got an unread message..." After cap stopped talking, Izuku's parents got in front in their hero costumes "Hey Izu..." Started Inko with tears in eyes "Son, we tried to talk to you... But your girlfiend apparentely was more important..." started Toshi, Inko then said "But we totally understand... We thought for quite a while and we know all the answears..." Toshi then said "Your favourite color is green." "We missed nine of your birthdays, ten christmas, and countless other holidays..." Inko said, tears running down her face "And we ask for forgiveness... Meet us first day at teachers lounge, after whatever you'll do that day... Please..." They both said before bowing "We love you, son..."

Izuku was crying whole night... Should he accept and forgive them, or hold grudge forever?...