Yeah..

As I look into her tear stained eyes, I can see myself looking back through the reflection. Just a few years ago this was me. In her position. I can't help but fell sorry for her. But I push those thought back, I have to think of my job here and my reputation to protect.

I watched as her lip began to tremble... I seen her eyes widen as I tilted my head to the side and smiles. I thought of all the things I could do to this girl.

Let her scream and have her begging for death or do it quickly so I can move on and go to my next victim.

I decided I'm bored already. So I will make it quick.

I push her slowly to the corner of the room towards her bed. With my wicked smile I make sure she is quiet by telling her to 'shhh'. It doesn't mater anyway. Everyone in the house is going to die tonight anyway.

The back of her knees hit the bed and she sits down on it trembling, her bottom lip begins to quiver as I request her to take her top off. Her body Shaking in fear, she starts to shake her head no in protest, as I grip her shirt between my fingers she gasps. I rip it off for her with no struggle.
I lay her down, as I straddle her I'm quick to grasp her neck with my hand and pull my knife out of my pants with the other. I make her beg an scream for mercy, hoping to get the attention of the others. As I hear foot steps approaching I make her death quick and I'm quick to grab my souvenir. I turn with excitement to see the horrors looks of her family's faces when they see her blood everywhere.
They look at me helplessly and they turn to run.
Let the chase begin.
**
After killing the McKay family I'm quick to burn the house down in the middle of nowhere. It will take a while before someone sees the fire and calls the firefighters, by then the body's would of have burnt to nothing.

After hours of driving, I'm home I head straight to my chest to put my souvenirs away then shower to wash the blood off of me.

As I'm in the shower I picture there faces as one by one I've killed them. It doesn't effect me anymore. I have no emotions or symphony towards them. They put them self in that position.

As I get out of the shower I see I have a new message on the bench.
A new mission
More deaths
More souvenirs to add to my collection.
I was made for this job.
And I will get my revenge.