A blissful night

The eight cousins were sitting in their room.
Subahu: After a long time we ate tasty food today.
Luv: Yes, and our tummies are also satisfied.
Kush: My dear brothers, it is because today we ate the food made by our mothers
Angad: Their love made the food more tasty and our tummies are also satisfied as they fed us by their own hands.

Mandvi: Oh really (standing near the door of the room with her sisters)
All the children stood up hearing her voice.
Pushkal: Yes mata.
Taksh (reaching near his mothers): Mata come inside.
Mandvi, Urmila and Shutkirti sat on the bed and the eight children surrounded them sitting on the floor.
They kept their heads on their mothers' laps.
Shutkirti: Let us sing lullabies for you.
Shatrughati (excitedly): Yes mata
After some time, the children slept peacefully in their mothers' laps.

The four brothers came to the room,
Bharat: Did all slept?
Urmila: Yes bhaiya
The brothers lovingly kept their hands over their sons' heads.
Ram: Now let us go from here and let them sleep
All nodded their heads to this and left the room.
In the corridor, the three couples took leave from Ram and left for their respective rooms.
In Shatkirti's chamber
Shutkirti: Swami, do you know we were never separated from each other whether all our siblings were separated.
Shatrughan: What are you speaking Kirti, I can't stay away from you, please don't speak all this.
Shutkirti: But Swami, we have to separate as we cannot stay here and we have to leave this world and go.
Shatrughan looked towards her and pulled her into a tight embrace and both felt asleep in that position.
In Bharama's room
Mandvi: Swami, today after looking at our sons, I felt so happy and proud that they have grown so brave and handsome just like you all. And now all our responsibilities are finished and I don't have any wishes now.
Bharat: What do you mean by that, remember one thing Maan, you still have one wish and that is to stay with me ok.
Bharat pulled her to his embrace and let her sleep in his embrace and he too felt asleep.
In Lakshmila's chamber
Urmila:Swami I want to tell you something, please don't be angry.
Lakshman: Why will I be angry Mila.
Urmila: Swami, you have to remember one thing you have to take care of yourself.
Lakshman: Why I need to take care of myself, you are there to take care of me no.
Urmila: Swami, I will always be with you but then we are immortal no.
Lakshman (understanding her meaning): No Mila, we have already been separated from each other and now we will never be separated again.
He was in tears, Urmila wiped his tears and both hugged each other tightly and felt asleep in each others arm.

And thus, ended a beautiful and blissful night with a fear in their hearts and unshed tears in their eyes. It was a night before the storm in their lives.