PROLOGUE

5 YEARS AGO.

Ruther Velasquez isn't a man that you think.

Suicidal as anyone doesn't know. The God itself won't let him Died, No matter how hard he tried to kill himself .

He's undeniably handsome, standing in 6'6 foot tall. He was a good-looking man that can be a model and be rank 1 in Most Handsome Men in the Universe- He's everyone eye-candy yet this man is fucking dangerous.

No hard he tried to do everything so he can die. By drinking a poison but it was exchange with vodka by his member, Trying to shot himself but he realize there was no bullet, hanging himself but the ceiling falls off-

How unfortunate and sad that he was.

But despise the Suicidal feature that he shows when he was alone, He was also...

Perverted.

No, He wasn't into kinky shit or something- He always jack off to himself or get a partner to deal with while wearing a condom.

Duh, Obviously.

Times up. That what he thinks while he was standing in the middle of the afternoon. He was in Marywell right now. It was hardly raining and he was in the middle of the bridge- What was he doing? Killing himself. He's desperate to leave the world.

"Haha...I can now rest in peace.."

Ruther laughed as rains trickled down his soul- No one should know why would he kill himself.

lights reflected on the rain as a vechicle was approaching to his way. He looks to the sky and smile..

"We meet soon....Ma.."

*BEEP! BEEP!*

"N-Noooo!"

Ruther eyes widened as someone in a yellow raincoat push him to the side- the Truck past over them-Ruther looked down at the person who interuppted his death.

"Y-you shouldn't do that. it's d-dangerous..!"

The person panted as his raincoat was soak with mud. They just got fall down into a mud.

"And why so? I will kill you for interrupting my end"

Ruther glared down as his fist clench. He can pull out his knife and stab this person and stab himself also.

But wait- Why he didn't do that before?

"Y-You shouldn't end yourself you know..- It's not worth it. There's people out there who's staying with you- Somebody who loves you..."

The person continue to explain as Ruther looked at it. Who the fuck is this person to talk like that to him?

"You know nothing."

Ruther spat out as the person looked down again.

"M-Maybe yes, I don't know you and I know n-nothing. but please consider that you don't n-need to end your life because of something, Consider it that there's people out there who cares for you. You should never give up just because you lost. Learn to stand up and continue the fight for your life.."

The rain started to slow down as the person finally looked up. Ruther's eyes widened..

It was a boy, A bit younger than he was- he think. It's brown hair covering it's forehead as it's black eyes shining brightly that full of life.

Ruther did not expected that the boy smiled at him- reaching out it's small hand as he touch Ruther cheeks even it's dirty and muddy..

"Don't let yourself fall to waste.."

The boy smiled as he pull out a handkerchief, wiping ruther's face that full of rain and dirt;

Ruther was in daze- He didn't know why, He was so attracted to the boy face- Many things has been going on in his mind and he didn't know why.

He was back in the world when the boy grabbed his hand and put down the handkerchief.

"K-Keep this, I hope you will- You can used it to wipe on yourself!"

The boy stuttered as he realized how handsome Ruther was.

"LILLY! LILLY HENRY! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

A voiced can be heared far away as it was yelling on someone.

"O-Oh no!"

The boy named Henry gasped as he stand up, He looked at Ruther before removing his big raincoat.

"Keep this, okay!?! I-I-I got to go!"

Henry yelped as Ruther was sitting there- holding a wet dirty raincoat and a piece of handkerchief.

Rain still pouring down but it's quite calmer than before- It's like everything calm down when he saw Henry....A sweet angel who saved his life.

He looked at the young little chubby boy at the height of 5'4 running away- wearing tattered shirts and brown pants wearing no slipper..

  He will find that boy and make him his.

00: Suicidal Attempt.

This story is much mature and full of unexpected swings. Be ready to have a ride of the last trilogy.