#42

-RUTHER-

Today is the day where I'm getting married, Everyone is busy doing their chores, In the corner of my eye--- I saw Kristela, Henry's friend.

As She looked at me with sadness for a second, she finally looked away, cleaning the vase and figurines as she moved away after that.

I follow her until we reach the backdoor, She stop on her tracks before looking at me, and told me a shocking revelation;

"I know where Henry is."

She said as my eyes widened, After all of this-- She just fucking told me right now, what the fuck?

"I'm planning on telling you this since, but I don't think I should broke Henry's promise but since you are getting married. You have no rights to chase him again yet you can know where is he staying right now."

She said as I feel a little disappointed. How dare she can say this on my face? I can actually kill her right now but I decided that it won't be good since she was close to Henry afterall.

"Where?! Tell me! Please!"

I begged as she looks away before locking her eyes into mine;

"He's in Lancaster, He told me that he was going to Sunnyvale. where his cousin live."

She said as my eyes widened again, It means that he was just in Lancaster all along?

"That's all I know for the past three years, I don't know if he is still there. Please don't ruin this trust that I gave you, If you are getting married then don't make Henry your mistress, He was a sweet boy, He doesn't deserved to be fool around by men like you."

She said as I smile at her, She looks a bit shock for a while until I spoke;

"You have no idea.."

I feel so excited, I wanted to leave this marriage ceremony already and find my love back there and bring him back with me so we can married already;

"Honey! Where are you?"

My smile just begone when I see the bitch who cause all this sufferings I have for the past three years, Now, It's time for her to die.

With the bottle which I used to kill the two maids, I'm gonna use this too on her,  I turn around as I smile gently at her as she blushed;

"You're here."

I smile, Oh you fucking bitch. Be ready for what I'm gonna do with you.

"Bitch."

I turn around to see Chesire and Raphael walking toward my way, Their wife is on their side as they greeted me a congratulations for getting married.

"Honey! Who is this?"

The bitch asked as I pull her gently in the wrist, The two bitch look at me and smile unknowingly;

"This is my best friend; Raphael, Chesire and this two guys beside them is  Alexis and Dennis, Their beloved wife."

I said as I notice her face turning into disgust for a second before it change into a smile;

"Nice to meet you, I'm Louisiana, Ruther's Wife!"

She giggled as Alexis looked at Chesire before whispering something on his ear as Raphael arms were now almost tightly wrapped around Dennis waist;

"H-hello.."

Alexis said as Louisiana looked at him from head to toe;

"Hi, You're Alexis, Am I right? I hope we become friends!"

She smile as Alexis only nodded his head, Chesire lock his eyes into mine and He whisper something that almost the three of us, Including Raphael can heard what is he saying;

'That bitch seems to be threatening my sweetheart, Are you planning to kill her?'

He mouthed as I only let out a small smile; Of course, I don't like marrying bitches afterall.

"Louisiana, Would you like to come with me? Let's have a taste of the cake?"

I offered as she nodded her head before wrapping her arms on mine. I looked back at the two as I let out a devil smile.

This bitch will see what's coming to her.

#42: Married?