#47

-HENRY-

"I wanna talk to you...about us.."

Ruther spoked as I silently cleaned his wound and putting band-aid around his hand.

"W-what about us?"

I asked as his face looked a little hurt as I ask that, I love him but... isn't he already married.

"You, me, I love you Henry..ever since.."

Ruther said as my eyes widened..Is this real? I don't know anymore..

"H-How come?"

I asked as he stood up making me startled,  He grabbed my hands as he pull me toward outside on the fresh field..

"Have you ever remember about 8 years ago..?"

He asked as my eyes widened, I...I remember that, It was eight years ago when I help a man within 20 years old or something, He was planning to kill himself yet I..I kinda save him because I don't want people to die by their problems no matter how hard it is.

"Don't let yourself fall to waste.."

I spoked out of nowhere as Ruther smiled at me before reaching out his hand on my face as he caressed it.

"I've been holding on that, the day I saw you..The day where I wanted to be with my mother anymore.. The day which I only thinking that I should die because I have nothing to live for...yet..."

Ruther spoked as He sat me on his lap as he also sitting on the green field, It was already afternoon and the sun is about to go down any minute..

"Yet... You're the blessing that god gave to me, You're my love, My beautiful angel, I- I never been so obsessed a boy like you...before you come to my house, As grandpa invited you, I never know that you're also the one who help him, You were such a angel.."

Ruther said as he continue to look at me with such love on his eyes, I can't help but blushed at his words;

"W-W-What about Ms.Marquez...?"

I asked as he looks at me in the eye before saying;

"That hindrance is dead."

He smiled as I looked at him confusedly, He stare at me for a few more minutes before Leaning his face on mine as his lips touch my lips.

"hmm..."

He hummed as he was kissing me so gently, It was like a dream that comes true..

"I love you so...so much Henry.."

Ruther said as I looked at him in eyes and said;

"I-I love you too..."

I stuttered as he smile widely, hugging me on the chest;

"Can you be my one and only? My love.."

Ruther proposed as I nodded my head as I feel a little shy on his embrace, He grabbed something on his pocket as I see it was a ring..

"Y-Yes.."

I stuttered as he kissed my head as he grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger, He kissed that finger with a ring as I feel him shaking in happiness;.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much!"

Ruther exclaimed as I nodded my head, turning my body around as I hug him tight;

"Mama! Dinner is ready!"

We were cut off from our lovey dovey scene as I looked up to see Midnight yelling from the backdoor, I looked up at Ruther who's smilling so wide;

"I also can't believe that I already have a childrens, I'm sad that I didn't even encounter their first walk, first talk and first birthday..."

Ruther mumble as I feel a little sad too, But... that's okay.

"I-It's okay, you can catch up from everything you miss, it's alright.."

I said as he only nodded his head, he was about to lean in for a kiss when one of my triplets yelled again;

"Mama! Let's eat na! I'm hungrrryyy!"

I only smile as Ruther also did the same, We stood up as we walked back to the house, Hopefully that everything would be just fine now..

#47: Mutual Lovers.