#23

it's yo boi, Hendrix Lilly.

-HENRY-

I've been crying ever since Ruther left, I can't understand the feeling of being mad for god knows no certain reasons, I don't understand him sometimes..

I wished he won't fire Kristela, She's my only friend, in fact, She's the one who helped me most of the time around here because I've never been in a life like this.

I wipe my tears away since I decided to find that music box. Ruther really hates it. Wasn't he? B-But it's mine! and he shouldn't destory my stuff like that..

As I walked out of my room, It was already afternoon. and I haven't eaten anything except for bread and nutella- A chocolate spread or something.

As I walked toward the backyard, I started to look around the bush to see the music box but I've seen none, So I started to walk around to find it, I even started to look around the garden but I haven't seen it either;

"Oh goodness, I hope I've found it as soon as possible before night time.."

I spoked to myself as I pass through the tall grass behind the garden--- I've realized that there's a mini forest behind this grass and a fence after it, I walked inside to find my Music box.

As I searched for more, I feel frustrated, So frustrating that tears fall down from my eyes..

"Goddamn!"

I cursed for the first time, I never cursed a word before but this is too hard for me..

When I looked behind another bush, my eyes widened--- I saw the music box lying there in a mud, I quickly jump in to grab it and clean it with my shirt that immidiately make it dirty, I looked around for a minute before I started to walk back home.

Now, I'm a little lost, It's already night time and I don't know my way back to the mansion, there's a little light on the other side and I followed it.

I don't know what time is it but I feel like it's already 10:00 p.m and the night is deep, The only lights were open is the lampshade on every room and so does the moon, I tried to go in front and on the backdoor but it's already locked, Guess that I have no choice but to sleep on the bench in the garden..

As I sat down, I tried to open the music box and it does, There's no music playing and the one little boy arm is torn off but it wasn't gone..

I sighed as I looked up at the moon, Sometimes, I want to be gone here, I wished that I just didn't accept the offer but as I believed. My parents have money to buy food and things they want, That's important for me so I have no choice but to stay here.

I lay back down with the music box, once again is in my chest, It was cold afterall and I have no choice but to stay here.

I pray for a minute before closing my eyes to sleep, I hope that I won't get sick tommorow.

#23: Music Box.