Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I wake up all of a sudden not knowing what day of the week it is, or the time, or if i have to be up now. Well, if it was a important day Tamra would have woken me up.

I look by my side and it's 11:30 AM, wow i really over-slept this time.

When i go check my phone i see a new incoming message from a new number that says:
"I really enjoyed last night, i hope it went the same way for you. I hope we can do it another time soon. Let me know if you're down to it.
XO Orlando."

Then i remember everything. Yesterday was so great, Orlando is such a gentleman and is different from any guy i've ever been with. But i have to be careful, we've only had one night together and i promised myself i wouldn't drawn in another soul before taking care of mine.

But i couldn't deprive myself from love, i'll always believe in love no matter what happens. But i learned that it's a little more complicated than what they show in movies and fairy tales, and i used to believe in those.

I think about what to answer to Orlando, or if i should even answer. I mean he was such a great guy last night and don't get me wrong, i'm not playing hard to get here. I'm genuinely afraid that if my heart break another time, i might not be able to the put the peaces back together once again.

I decide that for now i won't answer. Maybe if i'm so afraid of proceeding with this it's because i shouldn't.

Once i get up and get ready for the rest of the day - which consists of doing nothing since i didn't had plans - i go down to get some breakfast. I go for some scrambled eggs cause i can make those and some tea. I rarely drink coffee cause it's bad for my body.
I eat scrolling through Instagram and see all these stuff about the elections. I forgot to tell you but it's election year, and i'm campaigning for Hillary Clinton. I never got so involved with politics through out my career but i felt the necessity cause the world is just a chaos right now. And if i have just a little bit of power to encourage people to see that and want change, than i'm here for it. She's a great woman and i'm very proud to stand by her side.

Once i finish with breakfast i decide to go Angela's house - which is right besides mine - since i don't feel like being alone the hole day. Angela is currently pregnant and Stella - my niece - is 2 years old. She's the cutest thing ever and spending time time with always cheer me up.

"Hey Katy" - Angela says as she greets me at the door.

"Hi Ang" - I say hugging her and then caressing her 5 months pregnant belly - "How is the baby?"

"Good, making me throw up a lot but good." - she said laughing.

Once i'm in, i look for Stella who's in the living room. "Hey my baby" - i say hugging her. - " What you're doing there?" - i see she's playing with some dolls and a house.

"Family" - she says in a childish way showing me the family of dolls.

"Oh thats nice! Is this our family?" - i ask eyeing the 3 dolls that were lined up.

"Yes me, mommy and dad. Baby is in Mommy's tummy." - she points a doll that's actually pregnant. -" Let's make your family now!"

Oh God. How will i explain to this child that i'm lonely as fuck?

"Oh sweetie but you guys are my family" - i try to escape from what is next but Stella it too smart to that.

"No your huband" - she insists.

"I don't have a husband yet Stella, but auntie has you which makes me really happy" - i finish this subject because i was about to cry at that moment.